The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@General Mills you should make a GTA Chronicles thread. I'd even add to it with ya.
Breh!! I will! I got soooo many stories of me getting trolled on Gta. Just ridiculous shyt. Last night I saw a cargobob coming over a mountain. I just saw the top of it as it lumbered closer. I check my mini hud and there are two nikkas in it. I grinned to myself. Easy pickings. :jawalrus:

I see another white dot coming up behind me so I turn around ready to spray.:usure:

But I see dude do a quick u-turn and peel the fukk out! I knew he did not want it. Lol. I turn back around to fukk up this cargobob. .......
.:dwillhuh:

Brehs....it was a cargobob carrying a tank..... The tank leveled the barrel..... I jumped into my car...

Got blown into smithereens:wow:. And had to pay over 9 grand in insurance to get my whip back. :sadcam:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Breh!! I will! I got soooo many stories of me getting trolled on Gta. Just ridiculous shyt. Last night I saw a cargobob coming over a mountain. I just saw the top of it as it lumbered closer. I check my mini hud and there are two nikkas in it. I grinned to myself. Easy pickings. :jawalrus:

I see another white dot coming up behind me so I turn around ready to spray.:usure:

But I see dude do a quick u-turn and peel the fukk out! I knew he did not want it. Lol. I turn back around to fukk up this cargobob. .......

Brehs....it was a cargobob carrying a tank..... The tank leveled the barrel..... I jumped into my car...

Got blown into smithereens:wow:. And had to pay over 9 grand in insurance to get my whip back. :sadcam:

LMFAOOOOOOOO SO FUKKIN RANDOM :wtf:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:wow: taking L's in the virtual world as well. You still my favorite L taker though

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i would've never found this thread if it wasn't for the L stories. Felt like I was traveling the world and catching Ls with Mills :salute:
That story with the kid hanging on for dear life all the way to ohio was the first one to leave me truly :dead:
The anna story, with the way he was describing all the ways he's basically fukked if he misses the boat, and when he got there and it wasn't there :merchant:
Crazy how many times mills been knocked out and he stills remembers these stories in crazy detail :dahell:
I wished i could've read the stories from :hamster: since everyone keeps mentioning how funny they were

Honestly these stories would be great standup material.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
open-fridge.gif