The Game Awards 2022 December 8th 730pm EST -Are you Excited yet?-

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
So it's a grindfest huh?

These guys wont admit it but thats what these Souls games are lol.

Everyone claiming to love the exploration in these games is using guides and maps they research online. Discovering these games yourself is a fool's errand. You gonna spend a couple hours farming souls just to run into a trap and lose it all. There's so many instances where this game will leave you in a spot with no idea where to go next.

There's a reason why all the busiest PVP areas are the farming exploit spots in older Souls games. Everyone over-levels and then plays the game like a regular game.

I would say probably most people who beat the game around launch abused the OP bleeding mechanic.

If you're not a Souls fan you can abuse these things to make the game more enjoyable.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Everyone claiming to love the exploration in these games is using guides and maps they research online. Discovering these games yourself is a fool's errand.

There's a reason why all the busiest PVP areas are the farming exploit spots in older Souls games. Everyone over-levels and then plays the game like a regular game.

I would say probably most people who beat the game around launch abused the OP bleeding mechanic.

I always cheese my way through souls games, its part of the fun for me :manny:

Thats why they are best bought at release, cause From is slow to patch the exploits and glitches

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I always cheese my way through souls games, its part of the fun for me :manny:

Thats why they are best bought at release, cause From is slow to patch the exploits and glitches

I'm not mad at that. Its just hard to have these discussions with Souls fans who act like God designed these games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not mad at that. Its just hard to have these discussions with Souls fans who act like God designed these games.

Honestly, a lot of discussion around these games right now are new fans that just got their first taste with elden ring. Its like tasting ice cream for the first time and now they’re ruining it for those of us who have been casually enjoying ice cream for over a decade already.

Especially the xbox fans that couldnt or didn’t play bloodborne or demon’s souls

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, a lot of discussion around these games right now are new fans that just got their first taste with elden ring. Its like tasting ice cream for the first time and now they’re ruining it for those of us who have been casually enjoying ice cream for over a decade already.

Especially the xbox fans that couldnt or didn’t play bloodborne or demon’s souls

fam just imagine if any other game had AI so bad that you can literally lure them off a cliff or glitch through a wall and skip to a boss lmao

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Everyone claiming to love the exploration in these games is using guides and maps they research online. Discovering these games yourself is a fool's errand. You gonna spend a couple hours farming souls just to run into a trap and lose it all.

If you're not a Souls fan you can abuse these things to make the game more enjoyable.
Like none of this is true :smh:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Everyone claiming to love the exploration in these games is using guides and maps they research online. Discovering these games yourself is a fool's errand.

The dark secret of the souls community :russ:

After your first amazing experience you realize you're walking through a maze smacking things with a stick :dead:

Any differences from the original?
So it's a grindfest huh?

The best grindfest you will ever play:ohlawd:

Sekiro is the only one that is functionally different from the rest. To be fair the exploration is good, the worlds are very well-made and visually interesting, learning new weapons is fun.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fam just imagine if any other game had AI so bad that you can literally lure them off a cliff or glitch through a wall and skip to a boss lmao
The A.I. isn’t bad. They just don’t put up arbitrary walls and restrictions on things.

Elden ring A.I. is some of the best out.

Have you seen the youtube videos where they pit the A.I. against each other? No other game could really do that. From wrote that A.I. in a very unique and detailed way.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Discovering these games yourself is a fool's errand.

This shyt is funny as hell:bryan::deadrose:

From wrote that A.I. in a very unique and detailed way.
I think the hidden traps, labyrinthine level design and difficult combat are what make souls games special. Before you're totally familiar with how the game works, it's an incredible experience and hands down one of the most important series of all time. In my opinion, it feels fair when you cheat the bosses because the world is so punishing, it almost makes sense that it can happen to anything in the game, same with killing NPCs. The A.I. is nothing crazy when it comes to realism, but how they designed the combat system is very innovative and deep if you care enough to look into it.

@MeachTheMonster you might like this channel, she analyzes specific parts of fromsoft games it's very interesting

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This shyt is funny as hell:bryan::deadrose:

I think the hidden traps, labyrinthine level design and difficult combat are what make souls games special. Before you're totally familiar with how the game works, it's an incredible experience and hands down one of the most important series of all time. In my opinion, it feels fair when you cheat the bosses because the world is so punishing, it almost makes sense that it can happen to anything in the game, same with killing NPCs. The A.I. is nothing crazy when it comes to realism, but how they designed the combat system is very innovative and deep if you care enough to look into it.

@MeachTheMonster you might like this channel, she analyzes specific parts of fromsoft games it's very interesting

To me it’s crazy that all of that is happening under the hood. All the different rules and hit boxes and animations for ever single thing in the world.

Even that huge dragon has A.I. written for it and it plays by the same rules as everything else.

I can’t think of any other game that’s written like that.