The Galaxy S10 may be the last Samsung flagship with a headphone jack

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
that's one thing I miss, removable batteries...my note 4 with one of those extended batteries was godly...never gave a fukk about size or thickness:hubie:

shyt, the case I got right now for my note 9 is one of those supposed dustproof/waterproof joints that completely encases the phone making it bulky as hell.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
There was probably a time about 5 years ago when I would have gave a fukk...but I don't need that shyt. If it gets a bigger battery or higher ram or more features good fukkin riddance. Sometimes you gotta force these old relics to get wit the times. nikkas in their cars with Aux Cords still. :heh: In the gym with wires runnin' into their pockets...:snoop: Wireless headphones are like the same price as wired nowaday. And if you can buy a $1000 dollar phone you can afford a modern deck in your car. Upgrade yo fukkin life. Talkin bout "I'm never buying a Samsung again". Samsung don't want you CD buying...coupon clippin...Redbox renting mafukkas. Probably hype as shyt about the new Ipod. Get outta here.

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
There was probably a time about 5 years ago when I would have gave a fukk...but I don't need that shyt. If it gets a bigger battery or higher ram or more features good fukkin riddance. Sometimes you gotta force these old relics to get wit the times. nikkas in their cars with Aux Cords still. :heh: In the gym with wires runnin' into their pockets...:snoop: Wireless headphones are like the same price as wired nowaday. And if you can buy a $1000 dollar phone you can afford a modern deck in your car. Upgrade yo fukkin life. Talkin bout "I'm never buying a Samsung again". Samsung don't want you CD buying...coupon clippin...Redbox renting mafukkas. Probably hype as shyt about the new Ipod. Get outta here.
Don't be disrespecting Redbox like that :birdman:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't remember the last time I used my headphone jack on my S10+. Now that I think about it.....I don't think I ever have. I use Android Auto in the car and wireless buds when I'm on the go. Not saying that my experience invalidates those that do use the headphone jack. I just know that I was a strong proponent of keeping the jack and it was one of the reasons I chose the S10+.....now I don't even use it.

:manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can't remember the last time I used my headphone jack on my S10+. Now that I think about it.....I don't think I ever have. I use Android Auto in the car and wireless buds when I'm on the go. Not saying that my experience invalidates those that do use the headphone jack. I just know that I was a strong proponent of keeping the jack and it was one of the reasons I chose the S10+.....now I don't even use it.

:manny:

I use a aux cord for my rentals..

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
They all got aux too:yeshrug:
What’s wrong with using an aux cord? What if you have a work phone? How do you quickly switch using bluetooth?

I’m hearing the Note 10 is watered down anyway... that they should call it the Note 10e and the the 10+ is the one you should get. Which will probably cost a grip. We will see though.

I’ve preordered every Note day one from the Note 2 up. Might end up sitting this one out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

If you've still got a Note9 hold onto it. I regret selling mine in comparison to the S10+. The Note9 was the best phone I ever owned. I'm probably gonna dump this S10+ for a Note10+ even without the headphone jack and hope they improved this awful fingerprint scanner from what I've got. Also my cellular reception ain't that hot on the S10+.

Jimmy Two-Timesâ„¢

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridahâ„¢
Daps
Reppin
Peckhamâ„¢ Come Get Me!

If you've still got a Note9 hold onto it. I regret selling mine in comparison to the S10+. The Note9 was the best phone I ever owned. I'm probably gonna dump this S10+ for a Note10+ even without the headphone jack and hope they improved this awful fingerprint scanner from what I've got. Also my cellular reception ain't that hot on the S10+.

You know what phone you should've kept...:unimpressed:

These new phones can do everything even land on the moon but one thing they can't do well anymore is make phone calls. No more firmware updates all in your screen -- dancing... Come to Apple iPhone 4S.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What’s wrong with using an aux cord? What if you have a work phone? How do you quickly switch using bluetooth?

I’m hearing the Note 10 is watered down anyway... that they should call it the Note 10e and the the 10+ is the one you should get. Which will probably cost a grip. We will see though.

I’ve preordered every Note day one from the Note 2 up. Might end up sitting this one out.
10 plus is rumored at 1100 with 256gb as the kick off. I got a trade in..so I would never pay full price no matter what the price is. G status.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
10 plus is rumored at 1100 with 256gb as the kick off. I got a trade in..so I would never pay full price no matter what the price is. G status.
Nobody should ever pay full price for a Samsung release. They have the best promotions. I jumped on the Note 9 last year at Bestbuy. Walked out with two phones without spending hardly anything with the trade in and Bestbuy giftcards

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nobody should ever pay full price for a Samsung release. They have the best promotions. I jumped on the Note 9 last year at Bestbuy. Walked out with two phones without spending hardly anything with the trade in and Bestbuy giftcards
I did that fake trade in and only had to pay $370 for my Note 9:laugh: Note 8 screen is broke again but I only gotta pay $50 for the deductible. I'll trade the Note 8 in for the Note 10...Note 9 is going nowhere....probably the best Note in history. I haven't tried the 1 TB micro sd card in it yet...those things cost $425...lol