The Galaxy S10 may be the last Samsung flagship with a headphone jack

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Phone came out last year, tf you do to the battery lol
I have bad luck with Samsung phones lol, first my charger port went out so I switched to a wireless charger but that is my second S9+ I don’t even what happened to make me replace it the first time

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Why don't you use the S9 as a regular phone?

:mjlol:

tenor.gif

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
thats just the evolution of technology. been using wireless for 3 years so this wouldn't affect me :yeshrug:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Who said you need to keep buying the latest phone. If you just stuck with your iPhone 4S you wouldn't be having these spaceship future problems.:hubie:

My iPhone 4S does everything yours can do and more... like play music with a cabled headphone.:mjlit::lolbron:
Hope u ain't got Verizon, that little wraggedy 4s ain't gonna work anymore after this year :skip:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
it's too early for the phasing out of a headphone jack, i don't care what anyone says.

forgetting to charge your shyt will be the new "i forgot my headphones... :dwillhuh:"
I see this all day. It's crazy seeing tablets without jacks. What's next laptops? Buying a device then having to buy dongles and hubs to plug is weak. And consumers are fools for buying it. All you have to is let that crap sit on the store shelf. I remember when Samsung dropped the Note 5 with no microsd and no removable battery. I hated that phone. The Note 4 was so much better. Battery life getting low just get a new battery and I'm back in business.