The Galaxy S10 may be the last Samsung flagship with a headphone jack

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I been rocking with wireless headphones for a while now but having a headphone Jack has saved me a number of times.

Dont think I'm ready to commit to a phone with no Jack yet.

Even the renders for the note 10 are meh. Dont care for triple cameras. The note 9 will be the note I buy I'd I get a new phone, or I might just venture back to Google. I need that pen tho

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
:damn: I gotta aux cord in my car ufonkybytch Samsung. Guess I'll get a Google phone

you brehs gotta come into the future.

Bluetooth Aux Adapter, Bluetooth Auxiliary Adapter for Car, Aux to Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm Mini Bluetooth Receiver, Bluetooth Headphone Jack, TekHome Wireless Dongle Connector Converter for Home Stereo.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Can't tell you how many times I feel like a chump out there with my wired headphones while everybody rocking wireless :snoop:

shyt be burning your soul slow :snoop:

Like I'm not good enough or something :snoop:

You did this Apple :damn:
Never feel bad about rocking wired headphones. It depends but more than likely, you're getting superior audio quality.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I have a S9+ that I use for my music/youtube and my XR is my regular phone
Why don't you use the S9 as a regular phone?

Who said you need to keep buying the latest phone. If you just stuck with your iPhone 4S you wouldn't be having these spaceship future problems.:hubie:

My iPhone 4S does everything yours can do and more... like play music with a cabled headphone.:mjlit::lolbron:

:mjlol: