The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Bmore just got hit by a ship & collapsed

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
This always been one of my fears not the ship collidin but bridge just collapsin when I'm drivin on it :sadcam:

WTF been gwan on in the world? shyt gettin spooky wit everything. Bad omen... Something happenin :sadcam:
pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass

I drove that bridge last, August 2022. this is frightening

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice: That damn near looked intentional , all that space to the left and right but you hit the main support head on....

edit: I didn't see the longer video.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This always been one of my fears not the ship collidin but bridge just collapsin when I'm drivin on it :sadcam:

WTF been gwan on in the world? shyt gettin spooky wit everything. Bad omen... Something happenin :sadcam:

I wasn't gon say nothing, but...with this eclipse coming up, shyt getting a lil spooky.

It way too dark right now for this shyt. Yall need to go to bed.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is terrible but it's not some omen. We just have too much news at our fingertips these days. It rewires your brain into thinking there was a time when things weren't as wild, which is technically a lie. There was a time when we weren't hearing about shyt left and right at the snap of a finger.

We are actually in pretty tame times but you can't convince anyone of that.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Whole crew made it out alive.

Very curious what they were hauling back because you know a couple dozen containers are in the water now.

Those ships have everything from the Baltimore area on them.
All types of stuff in those containers, going around the world.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This is terrible but it's not some omen. We just have too much news at our fingertips these days. It rewires your brain into thinking there was a time when things weren't as wild, which is technically a lie. There was a time when we weren't hearing about shyt left and right at the snap of a finger.

We are actually in pretty tame times but you can't convince anyone of that.
One of the reactions of a globalized world