The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Bmore just got hit by a ship & collapsed

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
Talk about flabbyheads for a city not known for Jews small hats owned a lot of shyt. Hecht's. Garflinkel's, Hechinger's Not to Mention Murray's the fake ass Meat shop ( No Diddy) and the Basketball and the Hockey teams

Talk about ghetto Mals Hechinger "Mall" was hood as hell.

Baltimore has one of the largest Jewish communities in the country.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This… :blessed:

My cruise to Honduras and Mexico last summer was a horrible seven days because of my dads wife and her ghetto ass family…:pacspit:

I’ve been on two cruises, and I think I’m done because if you’re with the wrong company you are definitely trapped. All inclusive resorts for me too.

I learned real quick, the type of ship you're on matters. My first was with Carnival, I loved it. The second and last was with Royal Caribbean, it was horrible. It was a longer trip and the ship and the people were dead. We had nothing but old people and babies

Plus I don't like the time restraints via cruises. I just want to check in and forget about time while I'm luxuriating at the resort

The one thing I do love about cruises is getting back on the ship early and watching the late people run for the ship LOL. I've seen some looney tunes type of fukkery at port

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Youtuber Mileage Mike posted a video today filmed in 2021 driving over the francis Scott Bridge, if anybody is interested

According to the comment section of the video above, it is possible to make a bridge less vulnerable to ship crashes...

After the Sunshine Skyway in Florida collapsed a couple decades ago, they replaced it with a bridge that had redundancy as well as below water diversion barriers

Terrible disaster. This reminds me of the 1980 collapse of the Sunshine Skyway in Tampa, FL. That occurred when severe weather caused a ship to go off course and crash into a support beam of that bridge. 35 souls were lost that day, and the bridge was rebuilt in 1987 with concrete dolphins to protect the bridge from future collisions.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
rixv8qydrpqc1.png

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I mourn the lives lost
Those dudes were going to work just like any other day and then you get clapped just like that from an accident
RIP
"Two of the six construction workers who were missing after Baltimore's Francis Scott Key Bridge collapsed are from Guatemala, the country's Foreign Affairs Ministry said late Tuesday"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador.
more are on the way to replace them. There's probably dudes on the border right now that will make a fortune on the project.

All of these unemployed Black Men better be getting jobs too.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
there's definitely a lot of bridge in mahattan that this can happen to, a lot of the smaller bridges like willis ave and third ave bridge but I can't imagine something like the brooklyn bridge collapsing even if something like this happens.
Those bridges are swing bridges