The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Bmore just got hit by a ship & collapsed

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No because I barely went into the mall. When we went there I got cookies and CD's. I lived in DC so my mom and I would get on the bus to downtown to go shopping. Had no reason to go in there as a an adult

The one mall I've heard so much about but never went was Landover Mall. It's so wild how my parents never went there. Plus it closed before I was driving/grown
I remember Landover Mall. It actually wasn't exactly a Hood Mall in the sense that say Iverson, but back in the day DC was super segreated before Pentagon City opened (damn I'm geting old) Black people basically went to Landover Mall when other malls opened it killed Landover.

I low key never brought nothing from Iverson either maybe some shirts and shoes maybe. I knew it was hood when some chick who worked at the Pet store there thought she'd impress me by saying she was a crip. I think she said she was from LA but the idea especially back then of People from the ürea" claiming any national gang other than whatever crew they were with was laughable.

Other than that I had a buddy who got dissed by a chick and we had to restrain him from throwing her off the ledge and this was right near the cookie store.

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
last time I went to owings mills mall every store was closed except one. in the middle of the day

Owings Mills went down bad. That use to be the "high end" mall back in the day. I worked at Hecht's in the mid 2000s

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Owings Mills went down bad. That use to be the "high end" mall back in the day. I worked at Hecht's in the mid 2000s
Talk about flabbyheads for a city not known for Jews small hats owned a lot of shyt. Hecht's. Garflinkel's, Hechinger's Not to Mention Murray's the fake ass Meat shop ( No Diddy) and the Basketball and the Hockey teams

Talk about ghetto Mals Hechinger "Mall" was hood as hell.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
NYC/Norflok/F Lauderdale

It is what it is but they want to move them goods those 3 ports will do
I dont think Norfolk could handle the Port of Baltimore's loads by themselves. There's small ports in Charleston and Savannah but that's more time in the truck and more money.

expect shyt to be slightly higher in the midatlatantic region of while

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don't piss off writers :russ:

But Baltimore's mayor ain't got shyt to do with the bridge, that's mostly the STATE. The County at best (depending on the state). These racists really be pulling shyt our of their asses and don't even know how American infrastructure even works.
Blame the probably drunk ass white captain who did this. Even the bullshyt with the planes was boeing's white boss's fukk up which is why they finally shytcanned him.

I was gonna be on the Air Max crash they admitted that it was a fault of the plane itself not the Ethiopian pilots.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I dont think Norfolk could handle the Port of Baltimore's loads by themselves. There's small ports in Charleston and Savannah but that's more time in the truck and more money.

expect shyt to be slightly higher in the midatlatantic region of while
True… OTR Truck Drivers bout to eat… Mofos bout to get $10-15 a mile

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Ironically, because of that one I don't LOL. That was over 10 ago by the way

I've embraced my bougieness and will only do all inclusive resorts 💅🏾

This… :blessed:

My cruise to Honduras and Mexico last summer was a horrible seven days because of my dads wife and her ghetto ass family…:pacspit:

I’ve been on two cruises, and I think I’m done because if you’re with the wrong company you are definitely trapped. All inclusive resorts for me too.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yo said hechts. I was just telling my lady a couple days ago about hechts and hoschilds, spots my grandmother used to shop, she called it the hecht club

bet y’all don’t remember the $2 theatre in the plaza

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember Landover Mall. It actually wasn't exactly a Hood Mall in the sense that say Iverson, but back in the day DC was super segreated before Pentagon City opened (damn I'm geting old) Black people basically went to Landover Mall when other malls opened it killed Landover.

I low key never brought nothing from Iverson either maybe some shirts and shoes maybe. I knew it was hood when some chick who worked at the Pet store there thought she'd impress me by saying she was a crip. I think she said she was from LA but the idea especially back then of People from the ürea" claiming any national gang other than whatever crew they were with was laughable.

Other than that I had a buddy who got dissed by a chick and we had to restrain him from throwing her off the ledge and this was right near the cookie store.

:picard:

How old were y'all?

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
yo said hechts. I was just telling my lady a couple days ago about hechts and hoschilds, spots my grandmother used to shop, she called it the hecht club

bet y’all don’t remember the $2 theatre in the plaza

My people call it Hecht Company..lol
I remember the $2 in Randallstown.