The Francis Scott Key Bridge in Bmore just got hit by a ship & collapsed

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
cot damn. Iverson mall is about as rundown as it gets :dead:
If you want to talk about hood malls Rivertowne was worst
I been to Mondawmin plenty of times. But back in hs I wasn’t going over west except for the few times we knew some girls over there or to see some family. As far as ghetto malls go over east we had Eastpoint for that
You Baltimore nikkas amaze me east side and westside be super beefing

I remember this chick who lived in Alameda on the hood side she was looking for an apartment anywhere except the westside

I knew a stripclub owner who smashed a lot of chicks I said you must of smashed every Chick in Baltimore nikka said I smashed every chick in East Baltimore

That being said I do like the decent parts of the east side better myself

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I did not realize it had new stores and people still went there. The last time I went there regularly was with my dad to Kemp Mill

What a time :banderas:
You're a chick be real have you worn anything that you bought from Iverson mall?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're a chick be real have you worn anything that you bought from Iverson mall?

No because I barely went into the mall. When we went there I got cookies and CD's. I lived in DC so my mom and I would get on the bus to downtown to go shopping. Had no reason to go in there as a an adult

The one mall I've heard so much about but never went was Landover Mall. It's so wild how my parents never went there. Plus it closed before I was driving/grown

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Brehs/Brehettes had no problem getting out to security square...bus route. and even WestView when it was a Mall and had a drive in movie.

If it wasn't for Double T Diner, That pit beef shack near security mall and Best Buy it was no point being in that woodlawn/Catonsville area beyond late 90s if you wasn't near by.

Mondawmin was that grab something after the MVA or Funcoland spot.... otherwise no need to be there, lol. If ya was at mondawmin you get on the subway to hit up Owings Mills mall and walk across that empty lot before they built the movie theater, lol.
last time I went to owings mills mall every store was closed except one. in the middle of the day

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:stopitslime:

Any and everything that happens in the world isn’t a conspiracy. Relax dude.

Say your RIPs and get the fukk out the thread
Been on this earth for too long to do that same mourn and move on. I will stand in what I believe and it’s not what the mainstream is pushing