The Forbidden Door official thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I got X-Pac vibes from him just off his look and pose, so to get actual confirmation on that is :mjlol:
X-Pac_1_cut_by_Danger_Liam.png
ELP's version is him mixing his rep of Bullet Club with a mocking of Shinsuke Nakamura's entrance moves, but it's amazing that there's such a resemblance!

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Not that I fully disagree with Jericho, but having one of your top guys say he doesn't think the company should be working with a partner is pretty fukking lame. The idea that it has to be an "invasion" angle in general is fukking lame. It's a talent exchange and partnership. It's supposed to benefit both companies. The same way WCW/NJPW worked together. It wasn't for one company to shyt on the other and "win". WCW would send guys to NJ for big events to add something special to the shows, NJ would send a Muta or Chono to Nitro to give some flavor or send guys for excursion. It was mutually beneficial.

That AEW guys see it as an "invasion" angle at all clearly shows they don't understand how any of this shyt is supposed to work.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not that I fully disagree with Jericho, but having one of your top guys say he doesn't think the company should be working with a partner is pretty fukking lame. The idea that it has to be an "invasion" angle in general is fukking lame. It's a talent exchange and partnership. It's supposed to benefit both companies. The same way WCW/NJPW worked together. It wasn't for one company to shyt on the other and "win". WCW would send guys to NJ for big events to add something special to the shows, NJ would send a Muta or Chono to Nitro to give some flavor or send guys for excursion. It was mutually beneficial.

That AEW guys see it as an "invasion" angle at all clearly shows they don't understand how any of this shyt is supposed to work.

Who?

I never heard no one say it’s an “invasion”

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Jericho did. He thinks it is an invasion angle and AEW shouldn't be doing it with TNA but should be doing it with NJ. It shouldn't be an invasion there, either.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Jericho is still a WWE superstar at heart. That’s why he sees things Vince way