Who's still watching? :francis:

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For some reason I decided to still watch this.

The episode was basically just okay. It wasn't nearly as bad as most of Season 7, but it was kind of boring. I really only cared about Barry's plot, the rest of the subplots were lame, but at least they toned down the goofiness a little.

I'm a little curious about how Barry destroys the world, so I might check back next week just to see if he's getting his Savitar on again.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cool having Ray pop in.

I knew the Royal Flush gang sounded familiar, I remembered them from Batman Beyond but didn't know they were in the Flash universe as well.

Only thing I really disliked was the formula of someone being down on themselves (in this case Chester), only to get a pep talk that eventually leads to them feeling better about themselves and things working out.

Nice seeing Lindy Booth from The Librarians as well.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
For some reason I decided to still watch this.

The episode was basically just okay. It wasn't nearly as bad as most of Season 7, but it was kind of boring. I really only cared about Barry's plot, the rest of the subplots were lame, but at least they toned down the goofiness a little.

I'm a little curious about how Barry destroys the world, so I might check back next week just to see if he's getting his Savitar on again.
Yea let’s hope they stay away from the goofy sappy shyt and get back to telling a good story since they refuse to cancel this shyt. The last two seasons have felt so in important and it seems like they were trying too hard to have these sappy feel good moments.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This show is awful. Gave up last season. :francis: