"The Flash" Season 8 & Season 9 (Final Season) Thread

Who's still watching? :francis:

• Total voters

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flabby season only had 2 decent episodes, yet I'll be back for Candice & Jesse:hhh::unimpressed:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So how many seasons woulda ya'll say are good cause I'm on season two and thinking about mailing it in just cause how far behind I am :patrice:

Stop watching after S4. It was treading water then, but it really falls off of a cliff. The CW style of production ruined what could have been a good show.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Stopped watching the trash after season 5 or was it 6. The season where reverse flash pulled up and got his powers back in that prison

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Season 7 was more or less unwatchable. I can't believe a show that was must watch early on has come to this. That might have been the worst season of TV I've ever seen.

With that said, I gotta at least see the episode where Black Lightning shows up cuz it'll be nice to see Uncle Pearce again :to:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So this is what this show decided to go with for Despero? :gucci:

FBgfTZvWUAIggvJ

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So this is what this show decided to go with for Despero? :gucci:

FBgfTZvWUAIggvJ

I read the article this morning and it sounds like that's not how Despero will actually look and is not his "true form." Now whether his look completely changes or they just CGI in the "third eye" while keeping his look human, I'm not exactly sure.

I think they should have picked a better first look for the character honestly to prevent people from being caught off guard about it, but I guess a better look will come later.

Daps
Man, I remember watching s1 and s2 like :ohhh::wow::gladbron::banderas:

like brehs said, Arrowverse had the potential to have some REALLY great shows, started with a spark only to go out bad.

It's shameful how good the first 3 seasons of Arrow/Flash were, for them to go full retard. I never understand how this happens to shows.

If your writers left, you get them to come BACK. :damn:

you throw money at them because if you lose them, you lose viewership and you lose money anyway. The first season of Flash was special, man. S2 was too.

Now when I come in and see it on, I'm embarrassed that I even used to watch it.