Who's still watching? :francis:

• Total voters

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Man, I remember watching s1 and s2 like :ohhh::wow::gladbron::banderas:

like brehs said, Arrowverse had the potential to have some REALLY great shows, started with a spark only to go out bad.

It's shameful how good the first 3 seasons of Arrow/Flash were, for them to go full retard. I never understand how this happens to shows.

If your writers left, you get them to come BACK. :damn:

you throw money at them because if you lose them, you lose viewership and you lose money anyway. The first season of Flash was special, man. S2 was too.

Now when I come in and see it on, I'm embarrassed that I even used to watch it.

I'm convinced somebody made that call and told them to dumb it down :francis:

If they would've kept that same energy and fleshed out all their pumpfakes sooner(Dig being Green Lantern, etc) then we're talking about the GOAT superhero show/universe and I don't think they wanted Green Arrow/Flash(as characters) or the CW to hold those titles :ld:

the bar would've been raised too high for them to have to try to match with the much weaker A-list character/big screen storylines they've been pushing out so they made them step on the dope :manny:

Daps
I'm convinced somebody made that call and told them to dumb it down :francis:

If they would've kept that same energy and fleshed out all their pumpfakes sooner(Dig being Green Lantern, etc) then we're talking about the GOAT superhero show/universe and I don't think they wanted Green Arrow/Flash(as characters) or the CW to hold those titles :ld:

the bar would've been raised too high for them to have to try to match with the much weaker A-list character/big screen storylines they've been pushing out so they made them step on the dope :manny:

So it was... self sabotage...:ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
FLA_ARM_8x12_R2_300dpi.jpg

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Man, I remember watching s1 and s2 like :ohhh::wow::gladbron::banderas:

like brehs said, Arrowverse had the potential to have some REALLY great shows, started with a spark only to go out bad.

It's shameful how good the first 3 seasons of Arrow/Flash were, for them to go full retard. I never understand how this happens to shows.

If your writers left, you get them to come BACK. :damn:

you throw money at them because if you lose them, you lose viewership and you lose money anyway. The first season of Flash was special, man. S2 was too.

Now when I come in and see it on, I'm embarrassed that I even used to watch it.
Season 5 of Arrow still holds up breh everything else after that is debatable lol