"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that was season 1 Barry ..

this is flashpoint Barry.. Star Labs aint that poppin ... remember Wells Star Labs Museum bust ...

R&D costs money .. it doesn't make a company money until AFTER something comes out and starts selling

Like the tweet said... Wells and Cisco can't make a million dollar device?!!?:heh: All the shyt they made so far????? Come on.... You remember when Flashpoint Barry met rich cisco, it's not that far fetched...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Like the tweet said... Wells and Cisco can't make a million dollar device?!!?:heh: All the shyt they made so far????? Come on.... You remember when Flashpoint Barry met rich cisco, it's not that far fetched...

I know.. I'm just trying to come to my own conclusion to avoid plotholes...

like .. does iris still have a job... I've been asking for 2 years where's E2 linda ... Zoom didn't kill her, she bent the light spectrum, appeared invisible and escape.. after that she'll bend light back become visible and live .. and technically couldn't E1 Ronnie be on E2.. if when they separated they each landed on a different earth...

and WTF was flashpoint only a half ass episode .. that should've been 3-4 minimum ...

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
flash.gif

In