"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They're killing me here.

So according to that preview, he's faster that a nuclear explosion. So fast that they're watching the explosion.

But DeVoe just saw his ass coming a mile away and countered him.

:gucci:

He's using the Attosecond ability... but he can't use it all the time...

[URL='https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/1hd4mu/an_attosecond_xpost_from_rdccomics/']
main-qimg-d5b5a535311c753867a2f9a20ee3eb9d-c
[/URL]

:sadcam: he's gonna literally burn himself out doing that...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
HG still having daughter issues with Jesse :skip:

Poor Izzy, so much for making it big as a country star :to:

Devoe letting Team Flash know he's going to spend time with his wife in his new body :youngsabo:

Barry coming back to the job thinking everything is sweet, only for his co-workers to hit him with the :mjpls:

Devoe collecting powers sorta reminds me of Sylar during season 1 of Heroes, before they wrecked his character :francis:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Devoe letting Team Flash know he's going to spend time with his wife in his new body :youngsabo:

Barry coming back to the job thinking everything is sweet, only for his co-workers to hit him with the :mjpls:

Devoe collecting powers sorta reminds me of Sylar during season 1 of Heroes, before they wrecked his character :francis:

season 1 sylar was so :demonic:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Y'all still watching this bullshyt? :mjgrin:

Next episode they gonna have Chris Jericho as the villain and Barry gonna do some bullshyt and save the day.

The end.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Heroes had so much potential

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Secret Identity be damned:hhh: Wells/Cecile FUKKERY:patrice: Fiddler Metahuman:ld: Star Flabb with another L:camby: Devoe's diametertsepsahead:ehh: Has Flash run out of gas:lupe: Candice:fire: black short flight jacket:whew:>>>the last coule of eps:russell: