"The Flash" Season 4 - Offical Thread

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Last episode was trash, only thing that redeemed it was Cecile was looking fine as fukk.

So transgender devoe puts up a front facing force field and Barry couldn’t just run around or above into the atomosphere and drop down. fukk out of here with that bullshyt.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Season 3 was worse than this. This at least have a much better villain, but this show fell off. It's nowhere near season 1 and 2, which makes me sad because I was absolutely in love with the show back then.

I can only hope two things

1. Season 5 of this show is as amazing as Arrow season 5 was (though it fell back up with season 6)

2. That this same fate doesn't happen to Black Lightning, which is currently hitting on all cylinder.I

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Season 3 was worse than this. This at least have a much better villain, but this show fell off. It's nowhere near season 1 and 2, which makes me sad because I was absolutely in love with the show back then.

I can only hope two things

1. Season 5 of this show is as amazing as Arrow season 5 was (though it fell back up with season 6)

2. That this same fate doesn't happen to Black Lightning, which is currently hitting on all cylinder.I
Arrow has the luxury of having Ollie the goat who will catch a body if needed. Barry didn't even kill RF AGAIN :snoop:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:patrice:Why does Devoe style his hair and wear tight female clothes when he's in his women vessels?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:pachaha:I'm saying though dude is underground in a lab. It's not like he's pretending to be them in the outside world breh got on makeup and everything looking more feminine than his wife.

Davoe was probably wild mango on the inside... :lolbron: He's enjoying these feminine bodies way too much...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

:jbhmm: still waiting for THAT answer because if I owned Star Labs fukk going back to work...:mjlol:

that was season 1 Barry ..

this is flashpoint Barry.. Star Labs aint that poppin ... remember Wells Star Labs Museum bust ...

R&D costs money .. it doesn't make a company money until AFTER something comes out and starts selling