Daps
Seems??
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png
I sorry MR stark

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: everybody fiendin for the Speedforce

Wally was :martin: the whole episode, once he found out Jesse got powers and he didn't. Won't be long before he's paying a visit to the Doctor :sas2:.

Magenta reminded me of a micro Magneto, the fact she could pick up that tanker was impressive :whoo:.

I'm still :patrice:about Katelyn keeping her powers a secret. It seemed like she was worried they could turn out to be a bad thing, but it's not like she doesn't have brilliant scientists as friends to help her deal with any issues :beli:.

I do like the fact they are revealing little things that have changed in the timeline, like the panic button and speed room :ehh:

Iris :ohlawd:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm still :patrice:about Katelyn keeping her powers a secret. It seemed like she was worried they could turn out to be a bad thing, but it's not like she doesn't have brilliant scientists as friends to help her deal with any issues :beli:.

They're playing it like how they did with Crisco when he first found out he had powers. In this timeline instead of him having the problem coming out she's the one with the problem admitting she has powers.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just watched the ep
As soon as jessie came through that breach she was giving wally that:takedat:
Had me thinking what would it be like to smash jessie quick :ohhh::noah:
Probably start vibrating things u didnt know could vibrate:ahh:
i wish magneta was a villain. She was on her jay z takeover shyt. We bring knives to a fistfight, kill the drama/ we kill u mf ants with a sledge hammer:huhldup:
The goat wells returned:blessed:
NOT:skip:
Barry with all these swagless dates about to be locked into the friend/brother zone:snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
First episode in a while I didn't really like. The whole Barry/Iris thing is boring IMO. :manny:

We've already seen enough alternate timelines/futures/parallel universes where they're together to know they'll get married eventually so there's no real suspense and I really didn't care about their date.

Also, the "villain" this episode was lame. And outside of that it was mostly just characters whining and angsting.

-Harry whining because Jesse has superspeed and wants to be a superhero
-Jesse whining because her dad doesn't want he to be a superhero
-Wally whining because he didn't get superspeed
-Joe whining about Wally whining about not getting superspeed
-Barry/Iris whining about their date
-Villain chick whining about her dad

Hoping next week is better. At the very least we'll have some real villains.