"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I feel like they keep depowering Barry. At this point shouldn't be able to be into places at once? Create the figure at such a force he could talk to magenta and not need Jessie Quick

I think it's so that he doesn't become too OP. This will sound weird but although he's the Flash, he's not "THE FLASH" yet. I think this series represents his journey on truly becoming a master of his speed. Right now he's still somewhat in discovery mode on what he can really do. I imagine down the line he'll actually figure out how to do it.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The turn since they need a Speedster villain every season

CvVuSIGVUAAxOxH.jpg

:ohhh:........:lupe: If they actually go with this, this can be an interesting dynamic dependent upon how Wally's story line is written. Hmm....potential fcukery soon:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's so that he doesn't become too OP. This will sound weird but although he's the Flash, he's not "THE FLASH" yet. I think this series represents his journey on truly becoming a master of his speed. Right now he's still somewhat in discovery mode on what he can really do. I imagine down the line he'll actually figure out how to do it.

True, but they had Jessie running right beside him. Which to me was crazy. He literally was throwing lightning last season to stuck on wind funnels

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
True, but they had Jessie running right beside him. Which to me was crazy. He literally was throwing lightning last season to stuck on wind funnels

Maybe it's to make them as "equal" partners but we know that the Flash is faster than Jessie Quick. You have me thinking of what will be the end game for this show as far as will the Flash reach his max potential before this series ends.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
hope they save that for the last season

I think they'll do that as it seems it will be a steady progression with his powers. Him being able to run back in time is already huge so I imagine they'll take their time with it. I'm thinking like with each New Supervillian he faces, he'll gain a new ability or something to that effect.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you cant have you main character be like that. show would suck, there would be no conflict

Maybe but it also makes you look at the main character like all that training for? I feel he should be past the clumsy stage. Always asking what to do.

Also they should give him more challenges. We know he can run but he shouldn't need them telling him run opposite of a tornado and him succeeding after the 3rd attempt because he's always doibting himself.