"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Not really feeling this season so far. It's no big conflict, nothing special yet. Nothing that makes you say oh shyt. Flashpoint was good, but the whole story is meh. It just feels like this is going to be an Arrow situation where season 3 is the season where the show goes to shyt.

Hope I'm wrong. Hopefully they got something planned. Because I really like Flash.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Mirror master seems like a dope villain
Seems??
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Not really feeling this season so far. It's no big conflict, nothing special yet. Nothing that makes you say oh shyt. Flashpoint was good, but the whole story is meh. It just feels like this is going to be an Arrow situation where season 3 is the season where the show goes to shyt.

Hope I'm wrong. Hopefully they got something planned. Because I really like Flash.

We're on the 3rd episode :dahell:

Zoom didn't even leave much of an impact until he dragged Barry around Central City :dahell:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
We're on the 3rd episode :dahell:

Zoom didn't even leave much of an impact until he dragged Barry around Central City :dahell:
They had already introduced fake Jay Garrick and teased Earth 2 Harrison Wells by the 3rd episode last year. Both had intrigue. Nothing so far has interest or intrigue for me.