"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
i'll give you that, show been wack since s1. some high notes from s2, but not enough to over shadow the weaknesses. but s3 really has a chance to correct a lot of the problems and start off with a clean slate. especially now that we're getting back to reverse flash fukkery.
Season 3 has/had a chance to be a lot of things. But it looks like more of the same to me. A lot of people are checking out this season.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I can't lie I was expecting them to do something more sinister with the flashpoint paradox, so far it has been pretty weak.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
sinister in what way? :ohhh:

Honestly the Flashpoint timeline didn't seem too bad. :manny:

Both of Barry's parents alive, Wally eventually reunited with Joe/Iris, Cisco is rich, Barry/Iris still find each other eventually, etc.

I mean...Wally got hurt. Didn't even die, just got hurt. That's really the only thing that was bad about that timeline...it didn't seem like Barry had too many reasons to change the timeline back other than Thawne complaining.

Daps
Honestly the Flashpoint timeline didn't seem too bad. :manny:

Both of Barry's parents alive, Wally eventually reunited with Joe/Iris, Cisco is rich, Barry/Iris still find each other eventually, etc.

I mean...Wally got hurt. Didn't even die, just got hurt. That's really the only thing that was bad about that timeline...it didn't seem like Barry had too many reasons to change the timeline back other than Thawne complaining.

He wouldn't have remembered he was the Flash :yeshrug:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
sinister in what way? :ohhh:

Did you see the animated movie or nah? Now due to lack of characters present I wasn't expecting anything on that level but was at least expecting something in the same vein. Some of Team Flash should have been out right evil, should have been a major war between meta humans going on or something. They could have included Arrow and SuperGirl one or both being leaders of the opposition.