"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was sitting there with the :stopitslime: face for the first half of this episode waiting for Barry to stop being an asshat and just tell his super scientist support team that he fukked up time again. Him not coming clean but still being an annoying Pollyanna was driving me nuts.
And the folks running this show need to collectively pull their heads out of their asses and realize that having the entire cast be all sad and depressed is stupid. the Flash is supposed to be the fun show; let Arrow be the depressing show.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yo amazing episode:wow:
In one episode they added a lot of layers to the side characters.
IT looks like that new csi guy is going to play the doakes role like in dexter :pachaha:
Barry is like 0/6 in a fair one against speedsters:snoop:
Looks like he got :flabbynsick: in those 3 months during the flashpoint. (Gohan ass hero:scust:)
Looks like cw came through with the special effects budget this year:whoo:
Next week the return of a$$hole wells:banderas:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
John Had the kid from the future timeline!!!!??? :ohhh: Connor....

Wow...I guess this confirms they're sticking with this timeline. So when LoT moves into the future, they're moving into the real and final future after Barry has already made whatever changes to the timeline.

I have a feeling next week Cisco's depression will be totally gone and everyone will be back to behaving the same as last season.
Yo amazing episode:wow:
In one episode they added a lot of layers to the side characters.
IT looks like that new csi guy is going to play the doakes role like in dexter :pachaha:

Next week the return of a$$hole wells:banderas:

Dexter was the first thing I thought of when they started investigating the skin husks at the crime scenes.
Did they ever actually explain where Wells was this episode? I must have missed it. Until the previews for next week, I thought maybe Earth 2 Wells wasn't in this timeline at all.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sped-up voice over intro:huhldup: put Felicity papers:laff: on that Summer Jam Screen:skip: Dig's babygirl turnt into a boy:krs: Cisco's hermano murked:rip: No more Metahuman nicknames:sadcam: Joe's still Chef Homboyardee:patrice: Iris got a bigger desk:takedat: Wally on Chill Mode:yeshrug: Speedforce 98 intervention:dame: Doppleganger Pops broken cup matrix theory:ehh: Rival/Flash Central City SFX PIFF:whoo: Vibe:cape: Tag-Team save:whew: Caitlyn up in smoke, tho:usure: Dr. Alchemy's foreboded message:whoa: Barry's timeline paradoxical FUKKERY:ufdup: bout to get upgrade by Smug Wells:umad:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Was thinking
How the fukk Cisco mad at Barry
He knew his mom died as kid
Then not too long ago his dad died
And he over like y couldn't u run in the past and bring him back to life
Breh if I was Barry I be like
Ur bro died right after my dad I have no mom and dad and u mad cuz I renigged on going back in the past
I didn't see u keep getting ur ass beat in season 1 against reverse flash
In season 2 I didn't see u get ur ass beat by zoom back broken dragged across town like u owe money to ur pimp on live tv here in the city and keep getting hit with them killer instinct combos

Grow up Peter Pan :stopitslime:

Oh yea and watch my mom get re killed cuz I had too in order to keep my memories :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Was thinking
How the fukk Cisco mad at Barry
He knew his mom died as kid
Then not too long ago his dad died
And he over like y couldn't u run in the past and bring him back to life
Breh if I was Barry I be like
Ur bro died right after my dad I have no mom and dad and u mad cuz I renigged on going back in the past
I didn't see u keep getting ur ass beat in season 1 against reverse flash
In season 2 I didn't see u get ur ass beat by zoom back broken dragged across town like u owe money to ur pimp on live tv here in the city and keep getting hit with them killer instinct combos

Grow up Peter Pan :stopitslime:

Oh yea and watch my mom get re killed cuz I had too in order to keep my memories :pacspit:

:laff:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
*takes a break from episode 2 *

Iris looking so yummy this season
:noah: