"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yea. This season is on the verge of being the 2nd best season of the show.

:childplease:

01_Arrow_Recruits_-_Photo_Credit_The_CW.png

The entire first half of the season was dedicated to him training and working with these scrubs and you gonna sit here and lie to ppl? :martin:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Ep was ok but all in all Wasted air time with only what 3 eps. left. Savitar might be a remnant but he IS Wally and after losing Iris and the team looking at him like "What are you still hanging around for :hhh:" after the battle I can see him going crazy. I bet they're gonna reveal that the only reason he wants Caitlin around is for acceptance and companionship. He hasn't asked her to do anything that he can't and him depending on her actually shows how desperate he is to have some part of his "family" since she's more liability than asset.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
That nerd @AllEyez still b-tching tho the most hilarious :mjlol: CW aint paying you turn it off

Are you fukking dumb? All last 3 of my posts in here had nothing negative to say about the episode. Matter fact I co-signed and said this was easily one of my favorite episodes of the season. So quote me where you say I'm bytching? Stop being such a pathetic fukking fakkit looking for e-beef. You look so fukking lame right now. Calling me a nerd and your user name is "prince Vegeta" with an avi of anime ass :gucci:

If you not here to discuss the show or episode gtfoh and go watch your lame ass Dragonball z with all the other nerds that are too old to be watching that shyt...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flashpoint Paradox Santana gif explanation:dame: Called Cecile Felicia:usure: Checked skin tone:patrice: Bart lookin funny in the light:mjpls: Wally/Savitar powerless:huhldup: Google-text glasses glitch:lupe: Joe quick on the draw:umad: Cisco/Julian/Frost melodramatics:ld: HR/Tracy FUKKERY:skip: Iris:fire: gave Flash BACK his Juice:pachaha: Speedster Bros:cape: extinguished the building:whew: Captain Cold/ Kang Shark returns:gladbron:

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Are you fukking dumb? All last 3 of my posts in here had nothing negative to say about the episode. Matter fact I co-signed and said this was easily one of my favorite episodes of the season. So quote me where you say I'm bytching? Stop being such a pathetic fukking fakkit looking for e-beef. You look so fukking lame right now. Calling me a nerd and your user name is "prince Vegeta" with an avi of anime ass :gucci:

If you not here to discuss the show or episode gtfoh and go watch your lame ass Dragonball z with all the other nerds that are too old to be watching that shyt...
what's this dweeb even babbling about e-beef

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
shyt, I need help figuring out something.

There had to be an original reason for Barry to create the time remnant to become Savitar. I don't like the explainer. He has to exist at some point without killing Iris. It was because of that he got created.