"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Worst episode of the season for me. Only good part was the beginning where Savitar confronted Barry.

Other than that, the plot with Barry losing his memory was stupid and just seemed like an excuse for them to force another sappy Barry/Iris scene at the end. For most of it I was just waiting for Barry to get his memory back so we could get back to the real plot. Kinda annoyed that after that whole Savitar reveal he did almost nothing this whole episode.

Edit: Well, 2nd worse. Still better than that musical episode.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Complaints aside, I have to give the writers props for their creative phrasing and the fact they had Savitar reveal his identity the very first time he showed up and still had people thinking he was someone else.

Episode 6:

Barry: Who are you?
Savitar: I am the future Flash.

Episode 7:

Barry: Tell me who you are!
Savitar: I am the future Flash.

Episode 9:

Barry? Who the hell are you?
Savitar: I'm the future Flash.

Episode 15

Barry: Who are you Savitar?
Savitar: The future Flash, just like I said last five times you asked. :dahell:

Episode 20:

Barry: I just realized...you're future me!
Savitar: :snoop:

:russ::dead: Savitar looking at himself like, how can I be this stupid.:mjcry:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barry losing his memories brought back the season 1 Barry who was just having fun out there, discovering his powers :skip:. Hopefully next season will return to some of that season 1 flavor, despite all the stuff Barry has been through since then.

Barry kissing Iris and having his powers activated, reminded me of Clarke getting excited on Smallville and his heat vision kicking in :mjgrin:

I wonder if Killer Frost riding with Savitar has something to do with Ronnie, maybe he promised her a way to get him back :patrice:

Heat Monger avoiding jail time and going right back to setting fires. You think he would have enjoyed dodging jail or at least left Central City :snoop:.

When Wally said he and Barry were brothers and Barry hit him with the :mjpls:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This show is absolute trash now, seems like Season 3 for these CW shows is the killer. Same shyt happened with Arrow, real shame because this was a gem when it first started.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I was wondering the same thing, Didn't argus have King Shark?
In the promo for the next episode Barry said something about King Shark guarding the thing they're trying to steal. I'm assuming Argus is using him for that but idk

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Bart allen bringing back that season 1 feel:blessed:
-Bart allen was on his :mjpls:untill he realized he could smash iris:mjgrin:
-Killer frost never loved these hoes:pachaha:
- tell me why did team flash bring barry back:jbhmm:
Bart was happy as hell, and wouldve learned to be the flash at some point, savitar wouldve been confused as hell and maybe just hop back into the speedforce, and iris wouldnt have to worry about dying
Sounds like a win to me :manny:

But no we have to bring barry back because he needs the pain :martin:

Joe probably saw how :mjpls: bart was and made that call :heh: