"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Best not be Iris with that manly ass back.
Iris would be the best reveal.

Or maybe even Joe . I would like Joe, he's one of the best actors on the show and it would definitely add to his character to be the person that kills His own daughter :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They're milking this "Who is Savitar?" thing for all it's worth. :beli:

At this point I honestly don't know. First thought after the ending would be Ronnie, but him wanting to be rid of Caitlin is completely out of character. And before this episode I thought it was future Barry but that doesn't seem to be the case, unless future/emo Barry becomes Savitar sometime after 2024.

At this point my best guess is that Savitar is actually one of the time remnants that Barry uses to try to beat Savitar. Maybe the time remnant hates Barry for being the "real" Flash and feels like he wasted his opportunity to live out his life after Iris died. In any case I think Savitar's prophecy is confirmed -

One shall die - Iris
One shall betray you - Caitlin
One shall suffer a fate worse than death - Wally (being crippled and mute for the rest of his life)

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just thought of something too.

2024 Barry still doesn't know who Savitar is, so if 2017 Barry manages to find out then the future is automatically changed. Ethical issues aside, their best bet is probably to find Caitlin and drug her up to make her spit it out. :yeshrug:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has to be Ronnie. 1. Caitlyn is still dealing with the loss of Ronnie, Killer Frost as her alter-ego is still Caitlyn but with the rage she kept inside. 2. Ronnie would have every reason to have animosity at Barry for inadvertently trapping him into the speed force, and as Savitar (like Killer Frost) is just the evil alter-ego taking it out on losing Caitlyn and being trapped in the speed force for so long. 3. Regardless of who their alter-egos are, Caitlyn and Ronnie still are in love with each other and Caitlyn still would drop everything to be back with him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It has to be Ronnie. 1. Caitlyn is still dealing with the loss of Ronnie, Killer Frost as her alter-ego is still Caitlyn but with the rage she kept inside. 2. Ronnie would have every reason to have animosity at Barry for inadvertently trapping him into the speed force, and as Savitar (like Killer Frost) is just the evil alter-ego taking it out on losing Caitlyn and being trapped in the speed force for so long. 3. Regardless of who their alter-egos are, Caitlyn and Ronnie still are in love with each other and Caitlyn still would drop everything to be back with him.

Eh, my main issue with that is that I just don't see why Ronnie would want Caitlin to be Killer Frost. I mean he was in love with Caitlin, now all of a sudden he wants to make sure she never comes back? :dahell:

Plus, it wasn't Ronnie was the one who chose to make that sacrifice, blaming Barry would just come off as weak.