MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree

too many speedsters and to much people with powers

Personally I think there are just too many speedsters in general running around now...I don't want Jesse to die, but I'd have preferred if she stayed on Earth-2 and her/Harry just showed up a few times a season.

Barry, Wally, Jesse, Jay, Thawne, Zoom/Black Flash, Savitar, Trajectory, The Rival, etc. They need to chill on introducing anymore speedsters unless they're going to have powers that are actually different.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Grant Gustin in explosive fight while filming The Flash | Daily Mail Online

the real question is... is that a stunt double or body double
us time traveling freaks know the difference .. especially since its the only double in visible in the pics. and the suit is brighter (or its the shadows)

btw .. whats up with Wally's hair? he got a new movie or something.. you see it more in these pics...

Daps
Wally almost hit the

giphy.gif

:heh: what was he really doing in this scene though?

was the granddad so mad that he was like, "imma kill this nikka for touching my granddaughter":demonic: and then decided at the last min like :whoa: "on second thought, I don't want no problems with a real nikka":hubie:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:heh: what was he really doing in this scene though?

was the granddad so mad that he was like, "imma kill this nikka for touching my granddaughter":demonic: and then decided at the last min like :whoa: "on second thought, I don't want no problems with a real nikka":hubie:

Jesse Owens beat him in a race way back, so he took over the black dudes body and runs because he never got over it :pachaha:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash 3x15 Promo, Savitar Godspeed Flash Suit Explained. The Flash Season 3 Episode 15 Wrath of Savitar and Justice League Aquaman Test Footage

The Flash Supergirl Musical Episode Promo The Flash 3x17 Season 3 Episode 17, Supergirl Music Meister Explained and The Flash Season 3 Episode 15 tonight