"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Meh...episode was a little disappointing to me. The gorilla invasion was kind of anticlimactic.

And am I the only one that really feels like they're overdoing it with all these cheesy romantic side plots? Not only do we have to deal with nonstop mushy Barry/Iris scenes, but now we have Wally/Jesse, Joe/Cecile, Cisco/Gypsy, and Caitlin/Julian all going on at the same time. And now a random marriage proposal? I'm starting to feel like the writers are running out of ideas and can't think of anything to do with the characters other than pair them up.
it's dragging on I kinda just wanna get to iris possibly dying
tumblr_om4b8c92Wc1tvwa5so1_r1_500.gif

accelerated man :wow:

that purple haze lightning :banderas:
what did that mean? :dwillhuh:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Savitar?!!? WTF man?!!? :gucci: Could wally get his nuts off first???

The fact that he wouldn't let a brush get that 1st taste of that speedforce PAWG life lets you know that Savitar is truly evil.

Yall crazy as hell if you don't think Wally was speed forcing that p*ssy when the others were on Earth 2 looking for her daddy. Why you think she gave that Earth up to stay over here. She got a taste of that speed dikk.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Watching now....a niggs was shook was prick wells said he was dying

I fukks with that nikka

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i fukking hate barry :smh:

vibrating hand.. twirly whirly shyt with the arms.. throwing lightning.. all these possibilities..

but nah, barry's practicing hitting a sandbag..:francis:

saved the day using his twitter fingers :scust:

then he runs at grodd in a straight line again :gucci:

meanwhile wally and jesse running circles around the other 299 gorillas that they gotta handle while barry gets his ass beat by grodd :patrice:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Wally and Jesse have no chemistry whatsoever. It's way too forced. Barry and Iris, Cecile and Joe are the only organic looking couples. Julian and Caitlyn makes no sense. They only doing that to give her somebody. Just wish they'd get to this savitar premonition already. It's dragging too much and I wish the whole season wasn't based around it. They had so much other material they could've worked with after season 2 and it's a shame this is the best they came up with.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopefully Jesse staying causes her to get merked.

This and arrow are adding way to much "teammates"

Personally I think there are just too many speedsters in general running around now...I don't want Jesse to die, but I'd have preferred if she stayed on Earth-2 and her/Harry just showed up a few times a season.

Barry, Wally, Jesse, Jay, Thawne, Zoom/Black Flash, Savitar, Trajectory, The Rival, etc. They need to chill on introducing anymore speedsters unless they're going to have powers that are actually different.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Personally I think there are just too many speedsters in general running around now...I don't want Jesse to die, but I'd have preferred if she stayed on Earth-2 and her/Harry just showed up a few times a season.

Barry, Wally, Jesse, Jay, Thawne, Zoom/Black Flash, Savitar, Trajectory, The Rival, etc. They need to chill on introducing anymore speedsters unless they're going to have powers that are actually different.
The problem with not adding any more speedsters is that Flash is a broken character. He's too fast for any one to be a legit threat to him other than a speedster. Y'all were just talking about how it was ridiculous that Barry can out run bullets but couldn't outrun Solovar's attacks in that arena.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Yea. This is the part that's actually annoying me about the show. There's a million speedsters and to make it worse it's seems they nerf the fukk out of Barry everytime a new one gets introduced. I just feel like there's no progress. Arrow is the best show between all these shows right now.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barry/Iris breakfast smash:ahh: Smug Wells hit HR:laff: with the:pacspit: Wally/Jesse Earth-1 integration:mjpls: Caitlyn chillin in the cut:ld: Joe's Russian Roullete halted:ohlawd: SNES Donkey Kong 3D graphics:pachaha: Solavar:fire: Snoop Dogg'd Grodd off the building:dead: Gypsy gave Cisco a mouthful:steviej: WestAllen proposal:myman: Savagetar corner nightmares BACK:dame:

Last edited: