"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Meh...episode was a little disappointing to me. The gorilla invasion was kind of anticlimactic.

And am I the only one that really feels like they're overdoing it with all these cheesy romantic side plots? Not only do we have to deal with nonstop mushy Barry/Iris scenes, but now we have Wally/Jesse, Joe/Cecile, Cisco/Gypsy, and Caitlin/Julian all going on at the same time. And now a random marriage proposal? I'm starting to feel like the writers are running out of ideas and can't think of anything to do with the characters other than pair them up.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Meh...episode was a little disappointing to me. The gorilla invasion was kind of anticlimactic.

And am I the only one that really feels like they're overdoing it with all these cheesy romantic side plots? Not only do we have to deal with nonstop mushy Barry/Iris scenes, but now we have Wally/Jesse, Joe/Cecile, Cisco/Gypsy, and Caitlin/Julian all going on at the same time. And now a random marriage proposal? I'm starting to feel like the writers are running out of ideas and can't think of anything to do with the characters other than pair them up.
Y'all cats that are always yapping about the relationships are almost as bad as those hyping them up. I wish both sides just let it be lol.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_om4b8c92Wc1tvwa5so1_r1_500.gif

accelerated man :wow:

that purple haze lightning :banderas:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

And am I the only one that really feels like they're overdoing it with all these cheesy romantic side plots?
I noticed this is the third episode to have that shytty ass romantic plot at the end there. They've really amped up that cheese for whatever reason lol

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The interactions between Earth 2 and Earth 19 Wells were hilarious from start to finish. Made me miss Earth 2 Wells as a full time guy. And the reactions from Team Flash and Cisco himself when Gypsy kissed him made me legit LOL.

Grodd needs to be the main villian of next season.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Did Wally accidentally travel too fast, how is he seeing Savitar and how did Savitar escape? :ohhh:

Jesse finding out her dad trying to keep her on Earth 2 :stopitslime:. Her sticking around means she will probably aid in taking down Savitar.

Low key, although Cisco hasn't kept a steady girl he has had a nice roster. Lisa Snart, Hawkgirl for a minute, and Gypsy :ehh:. Although he doesn't need a relationship, he would probably be the most entertaining in one because he is naturally funny.

So much for a gorilla attack on the city, but the quick WWE match between Grodd and Solovar was entertaining. Solovar stays giving Grodd the Brooklyn Brawler/Funaki treatment :mjlol:.