"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The last few episodes have been pretty good. It feels like they've finally got their formula for balanced character development down. None of the main guys are "just there" anymore.

I would like to see some Savitar development though because right now, we have no idea how he ends up coming back. Logic says he's accidentally brought back by a speedster since the Philosopher's stone is in the speed force but it would be silly if that just happens and there's no build up to it.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Barry is a dikk. He stays going through time when he was told not to... fukks up everyone's life... "oh let me go through time again" fukks shyt up even more "I'm sorry guys...but.... let me go through time again" and they keep forgiving this man. Why?

OK he goes into the future by mistake. Sees Iris get killed...then goes back into the future on purpose to see how he can change it.

Reverse Flash just went back and killed Barry's Mom and that was it. Barry be time traveling every other weekend :hhh:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Wally enjoying the fukk out of being a hero :ohlawd:

Taking selfies and snapchatting his fame club full of dimes :ohlawd:

Cecile and her daughter getting this dikk in tandem :banderas:

Julian bout get those Killer Frost buns :ahh:

Cisco still strung off Gypsy fine ass :win:

Barry still hating on black excellence confirmed :francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
IRIS NOOOO:mjcry:Wally going to blame himself now. It's ahy it's better to be alone in this superhero business
l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png