"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Quick! Grodd!

Seeing Flash, Kid Flash and Jesse Quick together is going to be nice. Seeing Earth 2 Wells again should be fun too. Too bad we gotta wait 2 weeks.

I thought they were gonna wait for the season finale to bring them together but I'll take it.

They haven't advanced the Savitar storyline in a while. He better not just show up at the end of the season

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought they were gonna wait for the season finale to bring them together but I'll take it.

They haven't advanced the Savitar storyline in a while. He better not just show up at the end of the season

Yeah, last few episodes have been ok but to be honest I've spent most of the time just waiting for Savitar to do something.

I'm really hoping the entire rest of the season before the finale isn't just them fighting random villains and whining about how they won't let Iris die. That said, I can't hate on Grodd. :banderas:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
QlM6Byd.jpg

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
How's part b of this season been so far? I kind of lost interest the last few episodes of part A. Thinking about stopping it permanently

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Great episode. Reminded me of a season 1 ep.

My baby iris got that house in virginia:mjcry:
Thankfully kid flash had that vaccine:jawalrus:
Kid flash needs to get on that hoh ollie movement. Looks like every female in central city is down:shaq:
Barry teaching the young boy everything he knows:salute:
But outside of throwing a bolt and fukking up timelines, wally might be better off on his own :heh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barry getting trains to phase now :ohhh:

Wally leveled up and got the vibrating hand :ehh:

The show still does a solid job of the team working together to figure out how to counteract the powers of Metas.

Julian when Kaitlin asks him to go out for drinks :leon:

Julian when he learns what happened to her previous boyfriends :whoa: