"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
not talkin comics, talkin in show right now not in the end

Well, based on what we've seen, Barry is the faster one at the moment as he's fast enough to run to the past and future. What he's doing right now is trying to get Wally to surpass him, but it doesn't do any good to hold back as he has to go at his best speed to get the best of Wally as they don't have much time right now. All that being said, Barry is still faster.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
81T1pp57SyE.jpg_FULL.png

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If they sticking to the comics then nah, Wally always ends up faster than Barry.
Wally doesn't end up faster than Barry in the comics till Barry dies. I think they pushin it actin like Wally can even keep up wit Barry at this point honestly. Barry can already travel thru time. Beat the reverse Flash and Zoom and somehow Wally can keep up wit him in this short amount of time even tho he just learned to fase and can't even travel thru time yet? Not buying how they be nurfing these characters in these shows. They did the same shyt to Ollie on Arrow last season. Now he's back to form this season.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash 3x13 Promo, The Flash vs Grodd Attack on Gorilla City, Season 3 Episode 13 break, Wally West Jesse Quick Team Up, Solovar Debut and Comics Changes

The Flash 3x13 Promo. The Flash Grodd and Zoom Black Flash Easter Eggs. Season 3 Episode 13 and Episode 14 two parter. Gorilla City and Injustice 2 Gaming Channel

The Flash Season 3 Wrath Of Savitar Prophecy. The Flash Season 3 Episode 13 next week. Danielle Panabaker Caitlin, Wally West and new Injustice 2 swag

The Flash 3x13 Promo. The Flash vs Grodd and Solovar. 10 Things You Need To Know About Grodd, The Flash Season 3 Episode 13 Part 1 of 2 with Episode 14