"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was a hell of a midseason finale. They are gonna finally let Wally do some shyt instead of treating him like a little kid.

Loved having Jay around to explain shyt to Barry.

It's too obvious if they kill Iris at this point. I'm guessing Joe dies. Cisco turns evil.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_ohsml8Wxoc1s9xlo1o1_500.gif

tumblr_ohsml8Wxoc1s9xlo1o2_500.gif

tumblr_ohsml8Wxoc1s9xlo1o3_500.gif

tumblr_ohsml8Wxoc1s9xlo1o4_500.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Not Iris :damn:.

I agree that since they have teased it, Barry will find a way to end up saving her. Moving in and waking her up to her each morning isn't a bad fallback plan though :lawd:.

I bet the actor who plays HR is happy he gets to have a much more light-hearted role this season. Drunk HR :heh:

Future Barry stays pissing people off :bryan:

Is Earth 3 filled with a bunch of :flabbynsick:heroes and villains? Jay Garrick did have good advice for Barry.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Let's get this out the way now

Mother fukking Iris in that dress in the beginning and other dresses lawd have mercy :banderas:

And the black DA female too :noah:

Had me like what was this ep about again :lawd:

Ok now bout the ep

First jay out here getting killer instinct combed
Then Barry got that ultra ultimate combo in a damn room like a damn pinball in a machine

Future Barry stay fukking up shyt for everyone and including himself
I don't even know who is worse him or the present :smh:

Iris :mjcry:
Doubt it happen tho

Wonder who gonna be in the prophecy tho :patrice:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Savitar putting the beats on Jay was bad enough but then seeing him murder Iris was just too much. Barry needs to step his hero game up and put dude down ASAP.

Also Cisco is terrible and has been all season. The show needs to stop making him so damn "Arrow Season 3 & 4 Felicity" because it is just making me hate his guts.

And its about time Joe stopped acting like Wally was a 1 year old child. He's a grown ass man with super=powers...let him enjoy it.

How was Barry's unemployed self able to get that sweet ass apartment? He's a drug courier on the side I bet.

Love seeing Mark Hammill as any version of The Trickster. I honestly would be cool with an entire episode set on Earth 3 and focusing on just Jay fighting his own super-villains.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Iris dies
Killer Frost (Snow turns on them)
Something happens to Joe.

That was probably the original timeline. Now it's going to change since they can change the future. Snow is turning either way though.

I'm still wondering what the "Fake Wells" comment meant. Every year Wells does something Shady so I'm waiting to see what this version does. Season 1 it was Thawne as Wells, season 2 Wells gave Zoom Barry's speed. Now this Wells who's already secretly recording conversations between Team Flash for "his book". Sounds like a lie.
this Wells was bullshytting about being super smart. So maybe that's what he meant.