"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Reverse Flash gave Barry that work and ethered his moms :wow:

Zoom broke his back and sonned him thru his whole city :wow::banderas:

How badly is Savitar gonna fukk up Barry the first time they really throw hands :banderas::ohlawd:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Crossover episode synopsis
IT’S HEROES VS. ALIENS IN THIS EPIC CROSSOVER EVENT — When aliens called the Dominators attack Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin) speeds over to Star City to ask the Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) for help in stopping them. Realizing the battle against the Dominators is bigger than they thought, they track down the Legends of Tomorrow, and Barry and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) create a breach to bring back a secret weapon – Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist). Once all of the super friends are assembled, they come up with a plan to attack but a shocking secret related to Flashpoint is revealed and suddenly no one is sure who they can trust. Meanwhile, Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) wants to join the battle against the aliens but Iris (Candice Patton) tells him he’s not ready. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#308). Original airdate 11/29/2016.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I liked everything about Savitar.

Why was Caitlin looking so shocked when Barry was talking about Flashpoint? Wasn't she there for all of his explanations about how he caused it?

Hope we get to see the Killer Frost vs Vibe fight for real down the line.

They need to just give Wally his powers so he can stop being so thirsty.

Wells trying to move in on Joe's chick was hilarious.

Don't appreciate them making Shade into some one and done freak of the week. Shade is one of the best Flash villains...fukk it m he's one of DC's best villains. He deserves a better representation on this show. Maybe they can bring the Shade from HR's world over and make him be like the cool ass Shade in the comics:
6VqAHAB.jpg

If that's shade he looks like a Riddler/Mad hatter fusion lol

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
all 4 episodes .. its really a 3-parter .. things don't start until the final 5 minutes of supergirl
A NIGHT OF CONFESSIONS; THE EPIC SUPERHERO CROSSOVER KICKS OFF TONIGHT — Eliza (guest star Helen Slater) comes to town to celebrate Thanksgiving with her daughters. Alex (Chyler Leigh) decides it’s time to come out to her mother; Kara (Melissa Benoist) is shocked when Eliza suggests Mon-El (Chris Wood) has feelings for her, and Winn (Jeremy Jordan) and James (Mehcad Brooks) consider telling Kara the truth about the Guardian. Meanwhile, CADMUS unleashes a virus that instantly kills any alien in the vicinity so Kara enlists an unexpected ally – Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath). The epic superhero crossover kicks off tonight when Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) and Cisco Ramon (guest star Carlos Valdes) seek Kara’s help with an alien invasion on their Earth. Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Jessica Queller & Derek Simon (#208). Original airdate 11/28/2016.
IT’S HEROES VS. ALIENS IN THIS EPIC CROSSOVER EVENT — When aliens called the Dominators attack Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin) speeds over to Star City to ask the Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) for help in stopping them. Realizing the battle against the Dominators is bigger than they thought, they track down the Legends of Tomorrow, and Barry and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) create a breach to bring back a secret weapon – Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist). Once all of the super friends are assembled, they come up with a plan to attack but a shocking secret related to Flashpoint is revealed and suddenly no one is sure who they can trust. Meanwhile, Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) wants to join the battle against the aliens but Iris (Candice Patton) tells him he’s not ready. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#308). Original airdate 11/29/2016.
ARROW CELEBRATES 100 EPISODES; THE EPIC SUPERHERO CROSSOVER CONTINUES — Oliver (Stephen Amell) wakes up to a life where he never got on The Queen’s Gambit. Robert (guest star Jamey Sheridan) and Moira Queen (guest star Susanna Thompson) are alive and well. Laurel (guest star Katie Cassidy) is his loving fiancée and their wedding is imminent. Everything seems perfect, but Oliver starts to notice small imperfections that make him question this new reality. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and the recruits take on a new threat with help from The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin) and Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist). James Bamford directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti and written by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#508). Original airdate 11/30/2016.
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL IN THIS CROSSOVER OF SUPERHEROES — After learning the Dominators’ plan for the world, the Legends must work together with The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) and Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) to kill them once and for all. Meanwhile, Stein (Victor Garber) figures out, with the help of others, how the team can terminate the Dominators, but is distracted by the aberration he realizes he created in 1987. Brandon Routh, Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Nick Zano and Caity Lotz also star. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think Savitar is so fast they can't even see his lighting. Barry was the only one that saw it, and when he was being held in the air, you could only see him from Barry's POV and no one else's which is why it looked as if Barry was being held up by a ghost :wow:

In other words, his speed is to Barry's as, Barry's is to humans. He's so fast that even when he standing still, only a speedster can see him :wow:

You just wrote everything I was getting ready to write :mjcry:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kid Flash hijacked intro:krs: Vibe/Killer Frost future FUKKERY:huhldup: Hipster Wells:laff: face-off MIB pen:banderas: Cecil gotta 18-year-old:wow: Joe got one: BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman: Iris:fire: left combo:ohlawd:, made Wally fallback:dead: Dr. Alchemy coc00n cheat code:merchant: Barry pummeled around:deadmanny: by a metaTransformer Speed GAWD:damn:

Last edited:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
i was hoping when they rolled up on Alchemy ,
he would turn around and ask them
"would you like to play a game??":banderas:

they killing the game with voice acting villains on this show.
First candyman
now Jigsaw

next season
Freddy?

Its prime time, bytch!!!

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why does every main villain have to a speedster? :snoop:

Arrow does this same bullshyt making every one of his main villains a damn archer

They need to stop that bullshyt

If season 4s main villain is a damn speedster I might have to give this show the :camby:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Why does every main villain have to a speedster? :snoop:

Arrow does this same bullshyt making every one of his main villains a damn archer

They need to stop that bullshyt

If season 4s main villain is a damn speedster I might have to give this show the :camby:
Even though I shytted on Arrow for the last couple of seasons, one thing I have to disagree with is this.:ld: Slade wasn't an archer and neither was Brother Blood. Ras al Ghul wasn't an archer either and Damien Darhk definitely wasn't an archer.

Even though he's dead now, Church didn't use arrows, plus Vigilante out here with choppas on deck.

Outside of Merlyn and Prometheus, Arrow's villains have been pretty diverse. :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Even though I shytted on Arrow for the last couple of seasons, one thing I have to disagree with is this.:ld: Slade wasn't an archer and neither was Brother Blood. Ras al Ghul wasn't an archer either and Damien Darhk definitely wasn't an archer.

Even though he's dead now, Church didn't use arrows, plus Vigilante out here with choppas on deck.

Outside of Merlyn and Prometheus, Arrow's villains have been pretty diverse. :manny:
You know what you're right but for some reason it feels like it has been more archers on Arrow than that :patrice:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Kid Flash hijacked intro:krs: Vibe/Killer Frost future FUKKERY:huhldup: Hipster Wells:laff: face-off MIB pen:banderas: Cecil gotta 18-year-old:wow: Joe got one: BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman: Iris:fire: left combo:ohlawd:, made Wally fallback:dead: Dr. Alchemy coc00n cheat code:merchant: Barry pummeled around:deadmanny: by a metaTransformer Speed GAWD:damn:
berry was getting his ass whooped by twin turbo megatron