"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Didn't even see this live. Had to rewatch the clip in 4k frame by frame to see him lol

tFus9nr.png

XRqCtbk.png

:damn:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I like the fact the Killer Frost thing is giving Caitlyn something to do, but I'm still not sure why she is destined to become evil
Really? :heh:

I think that she's had one of the more.. Dear I say .. Realistic good to evil transitions. How much can one person lose before she says fukk it.

Ronnie dies, then comes back, then leaves. Falls in love with Zoom, he turns out to evil. Had her entire life fukked up by the particle accelerator once. Her original mentor turned evil. Her dad died, and her mother Doesn't bother with her. All this while trying to remain pure. Everything she's been thru hasn't even been at the hands of her fukking up her own life, but with other people fukking up her life.

Then if all that's not bad enough. She gets these powers (which she doesn't want because metas have pretty much fukked up her life) and once again, it's not because of her. But because of Barry's flashpoint and his own selfish desires getting in the way of other people's lives.

She's had her life fukked up by EVERYONE, but herself.

Then She confided in Cisco, no matter what about "we're one team" because when Cisco got his powers he was very VERY secretive, she tells him, and less than 2 commercials later, he puts her on front street, breaks her trust and puts everyone on, to something SHE DIDNT EVEN DO TO HERSELF.

She has reasons to be angry. And evil. For sure. It's actually been a natural progression. And it's believable because all she has ever tried to do was help people and it's ruined her life almost Everytime.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I think Savitar is so fast they can't even see his lighting. Barry was the only one that saw it, and when he was being held in the air, you could only see him from Barry's POV and no one else's which is why it looked as if Barry was being held up by a ghost :wow:

In other words, his speed is to Barry's as, Barry's is to humans. He's so fast that even when he standing still, only a speedster can see him :wow:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

I think that she's had one of the more.. Dear I say .. Realistic good to evil transitions. How much can one person lose before she says fukk it.

Ronnie dies, then comes back, then leaves. Falls in love with Zoom, he turns out to evil. Had her entire life fukked up by the particle accelerator once. Her original mentor turned evil. Her dad died, and her mother Doesn't bother with her. All this while trying to remain pure. Everything she's been thru hasn't even been at the hands of her fukking up her own life, but with other people fukking up her life.

Then if all that's not bad enough. She gets these powers (which she doesn't want because metas have pretty much fukked up her life) and once again, it's not because of her. But because of Barry's flashpoint and his own selfish desires getting in the way of other people's lives.

Then She confided in Cisco, no matter what about "we're one team" because when Cisco got his powers he was very VERY secretive, she tells him, and less than 2 commercials later, he puts her on front street, breaks her trust and puts everyone on, to something SHE DIDNT EVEN DO TO HERSELF.

She has reasons to be angry. And evil. For sure. It's actually been a natural progression. And it's believable because all she has ever tried to do was help people and it's ruined her life almost Everytime.

When you put it that way :ehh:

I just hope they articulate that in the show, as those are solid reasons for her to be angry but so far it just seems to me they have heavily leaned on the fact the other version of her became evil and she feels destined to have the same fate.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

lets not forget her mother wanted to use her powers for her own good and then homeboy tried to kidnap her ... she's pretty much at F it now

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
When you put it that way :ehh:

I just hope they articulate that in the show, as those are solid reasons for her to be angry but so far it just seems to me they have heavily leaned on the fact the other version of her became evil and she feels destined to have the same fate.
I think they've been building her up for a long time, silently, but consistently. They've been prepping her up.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Good episode.

Kaitlyn's transformation into Killer Frost should be good. Her character has been stale for a long time.

This version of Wells doesn't add shyt to the show. they should have sent his ass back

Joe having Barry's luck with the women. He can't even go on a date without some shyt popping off.

Maybe now we will finally get Wally to stop bytching about not having powers

This dude is the biggest baby on the show, all he does is whine and pout about shyt. they have ruined him to me

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

In the comics the original Killer Frost's powers just make her evil, no pre-existing trauma necessary. Its like a split personality thing almost.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In the comics the original Killer Frost's powers just make her evil, no pre-existing trauma necessary. Its like a split personality thing almost.

this entire season is based on split personalities..
that Magenta girl described it as such
Rival
Wally ..
That's why I think Alchemist is Malfoy but he doesn't know it

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I hope they nail the full heel turn as Caitlin has been a big part of the team since day one and her leaving and going evil should have big ramifications.

does this mean next season Caitlyn is not part of star labs or is the team gonna to earth 69 for their version.

she'll be one of the few baddies who didn't die...

BTW where's earth 2 linda?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
does this mean next season Caitlyn is not part of star labs or is the team gonna to earth 69 for their version.

she'll be one of the few baddies who didn't die...

BTW where's earth 2 linda?

I'm not sure, although I don't imagine she would be leaving the show for an extended period. I forgot about Linda, didn't the team help her escape from Zoom or something.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not sure, although I don't imagine she would be leaving the show for an extended period. I forgot about Linda, didn't the team help her escape from Zoom or something.

earth 2 linda bended the light spectrum to appear invisible to the team and escaped ,, haven't been heard from sense..
e1 linda is in keystone city I think