"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Really not feeling this Wells

you-have-to-go-back.gif

Not sure who this new speedster is though. I don't remember him from the cartoons :lupe:

As soon as they said Julian didn't show up I was like :shaq2:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This episode was what this season needed. The plot actually progressed. :blessed:

That shade guy was pretty lame though, he just felt like an extremely generic monster of the week. Savitar looks dope, but I hope they don't make him too similar to Zoom. Also hoping they don't go the obvious route with Alchemy's identity.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good episode.

Kaitlyn's transformation into Killer Frost should be good. Her character has been stale for a long time.

This version of Wells doesn't add shyt to the show. they should have sent his ass back

Joe having Barry's luck with the women. He can't even go on a date without some shyt popping off.

Maybe now we will finally get Wally to stop bytching about not having powers.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Best show of the season. I was hype the entire show. All the sub plots and relationships are coming together perfectly.

Vibe/Killer Frost/Flash
Wally becoming Kid Flash
Joe's relationship with Cecil.
Julian/Dr.Alchamy/Savitar
H.R Wells probably having some kind of bad agenda like every version of Wells so far. (Remember Earth 2 Wells helped steal Barry's speed to give it to Zoom)

Now its just execution.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I don't know, I still think this season has some work to do in terms of gaining momentum :patrice:

The introduction of Savitar kind of came out of nowhere, and his Transformers look was :ld:. He's the God of Speed and maybe Alchemy's master?

Alchemy himself has been lukewarm so far, as I'm not sure why he is restoring powers or what's up with his weird cult. If Alchemy turns out to be Julian :martin: or his girlfriend :skip:.

Iris giving Wally that 1 hitter quitter :mjlol:

I like the fact the Killer Frost thing is giving Caitlyn something to do, but I'm still not sure why she is destined to become evil. The circumstances that led to the other Caitlyn becoming Killer Frost on Earth 2 aren't the same and unless the powers alter her brain chemistry to where she stops being a good person and wants to rob banks or something :dwillhuh:. Vibe was working with Zoom in the other world, but Cisco seems fine now :yeshrug:.Next week should shed more insight though.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Alchemy has only been a soso villian so far, but that cult or whatever he has going is :wow:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I enjoyed the episode but it was just ok to me. Feels like Flash is going through that 3rd season slump that Arrow went through although not as bad.

Savitar is cool but I wasn't expecting him to look like an alien, and I really hope Julian doesn't end up being alchemy, I mean damn that's just too obvious.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked everything about Savitar.

Why was Caitlin looking so shocked when Barry was talking about Flashpoint? Wasn't she there for all of his explanations about how he caused it?

Hope we get to see the Killer Frost vs Vibe fight for real down the line.

They need to just give Wally his powers so he can stop being so thirsty.

Wells trying to move in on Joe's chick was hilarious.

Don't appreciate them making Shade into some one and done freak of the week. Shade is one of the best Flash villains...fukk it m he's one of DC's best villains. He deserves a better representation on this show. Maybe they can bring the Shade from HR's world over and make him be like the cool ass Shade in the comics:
6VqAHAB.jpg