"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
200w.gif

He altered the time line AGAIN???!!!?! Damn it Barry. :francis:But this left the door open for tons of fukkery next season. So many situations are going to be undone now. I'm thinking Barry & Iris' realtionship is going to be completely different. I wanted Wally to discover his powers too. :mjcry: his dad is still around even though he's not technically his dad. I'm just mindblown that Jay is the man in the iron mask, who is the real Flash from the past & that is his dad's dopple Granger.
Either way I'm already ready for the next season. I'm glad Supergirl is coming to the CW. It didn't belong on CBS even if it it the CW's parent network. Now crossovers can go smoothly. This also means over the summer I have to catch up on Legends, binge watch Supergirl & binge watch Arrow. I'm so happy to have his thread to answer my unanswered questions

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I mean this was no surprise. We basically saw the ending of the flashpoint arc at the end of season 1

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
200w.gif

He altered the time line AGAIN???!!!?! Damn it Barry. :francis:But this left the door open for tons of fukkery next season. So many situations are going to be undone now. I'm thinking Barry & Iris' realtionship is going to be completely different. I wanted Wally to discover his powers too. :mjcry: his dad is still around even though he's not technically his dad. I'm just mindblown that Jay is the man in the iron mask, who is the real Flash from the past & that is his dad's dopple Granger.
Either way I'm already ready for the next season. I'm glad Supergirl is coming to the CW. It didn't belong on CBS even if it it the CW's parent network. Now crossovers can go smoothly. This also means over the summer I have to catch up on Legends, binge watch Supergirl & binge watch Arrow. I'm so happy to have his thread to answer my unanswered questions

With the new timeline due to this Flashpoint situation Joe may not make it for this episode :lupe:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just finally got caught up on this.
If Zoom regularly killin himself with no remorse, imagine what he's gonna to to the squad :damn:

Zoom killin himself just to troll Barry :wow:

I think the Time Remnant concept might be a reference to "The Prestige". Like Angier, Zoom is willing to create duplicates of himself and kill them off in order to mess with his rival.

WHAT THE fukk IS HAPPENING WHICH FLASH IS REAL

About the The Prestige, there's a lot of debate about a similar question. My interpretation (in both cases) is that both duplicates are EQUALLY real. There's no distinction between the "original" and the "copy". The Flash who died was just as much the real Barry as the one who lived.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
200w.gif

:whoa: On the arrow season 4.
Def check out legends. The 2nd half of the season was:banderas:
Season 3 is going to be so :mindblown:
I guess we're getting the nice guy wells, that rf was pretending to be in season 1
Honestly its going to be a completely different show since pretty much all the characters will start off wit a clean slate