"The Flash" Season 2 thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Caught up with this and the arrow. So unbelievable disappointed with both :snoop:

Horrible. At east The Flash left us with some potential future fukkery

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Plus Vixxen, Heat Wave, Firestorm,

An idea I had that I haven't really seen done on tv that I think DC TV could do and pull off is like a 8-10 episode crossover arc on all the shows. We've had the two night events but I think they could legit pull it off for Flashpoint since these shows do have filler episode and it would be 2 weeks max with all the shows they have now. Use the characters you suggested and come up with someway to start the war. Could even bring back some of the alum from Arrow's and Flash's earlier seasons for it. Then have the reset and write the stories they were going to come up with anyway for all the other shows less two episodes. Any effects from Flashpoint could be just contained to Flash.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
An idea I had that I haven't really seen done on tv that I think DC TV could do and pull off is like a 8-10 episode crossover arc on all the shows. We've had the two night events but I think they could legit pull it off for Flashpoint since these shows do have filler episode and it would be 2 weeks max with all the shows they have now. Use the characters you suggested and come up with someway to start the war. Could even bring back some of the alum from Arrow's and Flash's earlier seasons for it. Then have the reset and write the stories they were going to come up with anyway for all the other shows less two episodes. Any effects from Flashpoint could be just contained to Flash.

they could pretty much have 2 seasons in a one season show if they really think outside the box. To add on to you we could have the 4 nights up until the winter break (9 eps each, 4 shows, = 36 episodes) could be the flashpoint season... 4 night true crossover for break hiatus .. then we chill for xmas ... it returns with flashpoint fixed for the second season in the season..

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I wonder if Supergirl airing after Flash instead of before has anything to do with Barry Flashpointing :jbhmm:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So Barry let her go for no real reason? :francis::snoop:

IcqJuDN.jpg
4UcDreX.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo Iris fans hate Patty though at least from the forums I see

Dont know why these shows cant let all these girls cook and give equal time :mjcry: (In the figurative sense not literal feminist brehettes :whoa:)