Flint, Michigan
il2MzPk.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Flash Season 2 Episode 23 Finale. The Flash vs Zoom Final Battle, Jay Garrick, Flashpoint Paradox Easter Eggs, Crisis On Infinite Earths and Season 3 Predictions

The Flash DC Rebirth Explained. The Flash Rebirth, Batman Rebirth, Superman Rebirth, Justice League, Continuity Changes, The Flash Season 2 Finale and Arrow Finale next

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finale was amazing. :wow:

Though I already thought they resolved the "Will he save his mother" thing last season. Now I have an image of like 20 different time remnants at Barry's house fighting each other about whether they should stop Thawne or not. :smh:

Will be interesting to see if the entirety of next season is Flashpoint Paradox shyt and how the characters will be different.

-Will Barry be the Flash at all, or will he have to try to get his powers back? I know they said that in the original timeline he didn't become the Flash till like 2020.
-Which Wells will it be this time? Maybe the original nice guy Earth-1 Wells will still be alive? And maybe there will be an Earth-1 Jesse if Wells' wife never dies? Though it'd be fukked up to have to erase her from existence at the end of the season.
-Barry presumably won't move in with Joe and Iris. What kind of relationship will they have? Will Barry and Iris be married like they are on Earth-2?
-Will Cisco/Caitlin even know Barry in this timeline?
-Will Ronnie and Eddie still be alive? After all neither one will be dead without Thawne's actions.
-Will this affect Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow?
-Will Jay Garrick (the real one) show up at some point? Will Hunter Zolomon/Zoom still be alive?

Lot of directions they could go in. My only concern is that it'll feel cheap since it's an alternate timeline you know will be erased at the end of the season.

Daps
Finale was amazing. :wow:

Though I already thought they resolved the "Will he save his mother" thing last season. Now I have an image of like 20 different time remnants at Barry's house fighting each other about whether they should stop Thawne or not. :smh:

Will be interesting to see if the entirety of next season is Flashpoint Paradox shyt and how the characters will be different.

-Will Barry be the Flash at all, or will he have to try to get his powers back? I know they said that in the original timeline he didn't become the Flash till like 2020.
-Which Wells will it be this time? Maybe the original nice guy Earth-1 Wells will still be alive? And maybe there will be an Earth-1 Jesse if Wells' wife never dies? Though it'd be fukked up to have to erase her from existence at the end of the season.
-Barry presumably won't move in with Joe and Iris. What kind of relationship will they have? Will Barry and Iris be married like they are on Earth-2?
-Will Cisco/Caitlin even know Barry in this timeline?
-Will Ronnie and Eddie still be alive? After all neither one will be dead without Thawne's actions.
-Will this affect Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow?
-Will Jay Garrick (the real one) show up at some point? Will Hunter Zolomon/Zoom still be alive?

Lot of directions they could go in. My only concern is that it'll feel cheap since it's an alternate timeline you know will be erased at the end of the season.

I don't think it will feel cheap since the whole show is based on an alternate time line

To me, by him stopping Thawne from killing milf - I mean, mom, then that means that the time liNE is now corrected and will be in line with classic Flash canon

Which means.... Caitlin will be killer frost, cisco will be evil, Iris is going to be his love interest, and I guess original Wells will be there

I was thinking over the powers question myself when I first watched the finale cause Thawne did say that he wasn't supposed to get his powers until 2020. :jbhmm:That's gonna be the wild card right there

I gotta say brehs, I've never seen a show like this where they recycle the same actors and have them playing completely different characters season to season... and it still works! :banderas:

This show is GOAT for no other reason than that. This is gonna be the 3rd version of Wells that we're seeing. Tom Cavanaugh literally plays a different character every year :gladbron:

I love it. Nobody ever gets fired cause they can always come back as a new character with the same face :banderas:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't think it will feel cheap since the whole show is based on an alternate time line

To me, by him stopping Thawne from killing milf - I mean, mom, then that means that the time liNE is now corrected and will be in line with classic Flash canon

Which means.... Caitlin will be killer frost, cisco will be evil, Iris is going to be his love interest, and I guess original Wells will be there

I was thinking over the powers question myself when I first watched the finale cause Thawne did say that he wasn't supposed to get his powers until 2020. :jbhmm:That's gonna be the wild card right there

I gotta say brehs, I've never seen a show like this where they recycle the same actors and have them playing completely different characters season to season... and it still works! :banderas:

This show is GOAT for no other reason than that. This is gonna be the 3rd version of Wells that we're seeing. Tom Cavanaugh literally plays a different character every year :gladbron:

I love it. Nobody ever gets fired cause they can always come back as a new character with the same face :banderas:

:dame: