"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Jay's coming back next season :banderas:
'The Flash' reveals man in the iron mask!

Henry-Allen-etewgds.jpg

Henry-Allen-0000.jpg

Speaking with Entertainment Weekly, actor John Wesley Shipp, who learned about his new role as the Earth-3 doppelgänger of Henry Allen back in March, shared his thoughts on putting on a superhero costume again after twenty-six years: "It was nerve-racking. Andrew Kreisberg said to me, “You get to be The Flash again!” I dubiously went, “Yeah, I know.” He said, “Why? What?” “Andrew, it’s been 25 years.” Of course, being very kind, he stepped back, looked me up and down, and said, “Yeah, but look at you! You’re fine!” Putting on that costume, I saw everything that is wrong about me now that wasn’t wrong physically with me 25 years ago. I was very nervous." Shipp also confirmed that he'll definitely be back for season three and teased some very exciting and interesting plans for his character(s). You can head over HERE to read EW's full conversation with Shipp.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
The fact that Barry never learns lessons about messing with the timeline is getting super redundant and annoying.

Other than that part though I liked the finale. But I liked season one better...kind of tired of speedsters being the big bad...hopefully they switch it up next season.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ooooooooh this is embarrassing.....:huhldup:

Ummmmm havent you heard breh........:ohhh:

Marvel done made another come up and them and Netflix got a new partnership deal...... its OVER for DC on there:lolbron:

Nicca better peep DD and JJ or catch up on some old Avengers and IM cartoons:russ:

:troll:

That doesn't mean Disney is the only company that Netflix shows movies for bruh :skip:The deal was merely so disney properties will go straight there and will be easily accessible through Netflix. It doesn't affect Paramount, WB, Lionsgate ect.:dead:
Stan war doesn't mean shyt to me brotha I hack everything:troll:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I really need to watch Flashpoint Paradox now :ohhh:. Especially since they put it on Netflix, lord knows how things will be effected now since Barry saved his mother. I can buy that in that emotional state Barry would make a decision like that though, just lost his dad, team locked him up in a cell, fukk it I'm coming to save you mom :mjcry:.

I felt like Wally with the whole time remnant explanation, but seeing a version of Barry willing to sacrifice himself was :ehh:. Both the beginning fight scene with Zoom and the one towards the end had some really cool moments. Zoom overall was a solid villain for season 2, but I agree they should switch it up and not have another villain be a speedster.

The reveal of the man in the mask was kinda like :yeshrug:by the time they got around to it, but it was cool seeing Henry in a Flash suit.