"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't know much about this villain but he killed Felicity or something? Why are these asswipes and psychos so mad?

No he liked a tweet someone wrote a while back saying if the character got introduced Felicity would go up in Smoake and after he said he'd like to introduce Onomatopoeia Olicity fans started attacking him so he said fukk it I'll do it on Flash :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
arrow is atrocious,

Then why the fukk do you still watch it:russ: that's why I'm saying you need a hug. if you don't like the show, don't watch it stop complaining. That's some abused relationship shyt. She beats you up but you stay with her cause you love her or for the kids rather than just taking your shyt and leaving her ass. I don't like Agents of Shield, you don't see me still watching the show like a damn masochist

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
your prob right, look at season 2 of arrow it was downhill after slade

Nope

1. Arrow started failing because their best writers came to write Flash. :lolbron:
2. The writers on Arrow then started pandering to shippers so literally every moment now has to have Felicity or her family member integrated into the show.

If they do this paradox arc with justice like in the film then it'll be the best arc period :wow:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Watch the season 3 finale end with

tumblr_nopdosKTo11sdv4q6o2_250.gif

Barry bout to learn :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Watch the season 3 finale end with

tumblr_nopdosKTo11sdv4q6o2_250.gif

Barry bout to learn :ufdup:

yeah that other flash looked in and was like :Ufdup::Sadjeb:

i remember in the animated film he saved his mom and it changed everything,, just like in every time travel movie show, etc we've seen through history you don't mess with or try and change time

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They said that season 5 would be a revamp of the show so maybe this is what they meant. This changes every interaction Barry and Oliver have ever had. Shyt, does Barry even become a cop since his dad isn't behind bars?

but he still remembers but it doesnt matter.. He now stuck like RF was... Wonder if he gonna go to Robert Queen like Thomas Wayne.

I wonder if the season will start in 2000 with 12 year old Barry or in 2016 with old Barry

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Wells, is back as Wells from Earth 1.

You guys are expect way too much.

I don't think they'll have the money to the the Flashpoint.