"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I'd be curious to see to what extent they would do flashpoint because they wouldn't have access to the majority of the characters plus we just went through Barry recreating how he got his powers to get them back

But if it signals some sort of reset for legends of tomorrow and especially arrow I'm all for it

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I'm guessing Oliver takes the role of Thomas Wayne somehow
Supergirl may get either Superman or Wonder Woman's part
Which leaves Cyborg and the war against the Amazonians and the Atlanteans a mystery
Maybe Stein/Firestorm gets the role of Cyborg or like someone else said Felicity (which makes sense considering Cyborg and Batman relationship in Flashpoint paradox) but I have no idea who they'll use for the war. If Supergirl takes the role of Wonder Woman then maybe some surviving Kryptonians vs Hawkgirl's people :patrice: but if she takes the role of Superman then who takes the role of the war?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Easter Egg in Arrow :ohhh:

CjSstdwWYAAAjG4.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OG Jay Garrick :blessed:

This nikka Barry is this much of an idiot that he thought he could change the past and everything would be all good? :martin: Could have just stayed in 2016 and fukked Iris, but noooooo....:francis:

Yep him saving both parents in the past might change it to where Barry was never raised with Iris so everything he worked for up til now never happens... :mjlol: good luck getting them draws now nikka....

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Zoom said E1 was the central earth that all other earths originate from...

I wonder if Barry just created Earth-2 .. think about it

and Cisco's vision wasn't what Zoom was gonna create its what Barry created by his paradox.. Think about it.. if Barry never stops Zoom the wormhole collapses all the universes and Zoom wins

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
How are they going to do a Flashpoint Paradox story line with just Flash, Green Arrow, and Supergirl?

But this has me wanting to watch the movie again, about to go do so now.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
you got the legends team... e2 people mentioned exist.. vixen, Curtis' gay ass.. and a few others..
its doable..

I think its going to be lame attempt, but hopefully with my low expectations going into it they surprise me with something that is well done. And I certainly hope there is full buy in throughout the TV universe. Arrow needs a reboot in the worse way.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Amazing finale. Might have topped last season's finale.
Overall this season was good, it didnt reach the greatness of the first season but this finale left it at a high note. :obama:
Im glad that they finally explained what the time remnant was. Didnt know wtf zoom was talking about when he tried to explain it:stopitslime:

I think i gotta watch it again. My man barry caught ao many Ls this ep:wow:
Got betrayed and thrown into the worst prison in the dc universe:wow:
That little box has no toilet, no food, and not even a book to read.
how long was the team gonna let flash rot in that cell. Zoom was already sent to earth 2 and joe was gone, and they were mad at wally for letting barry out at that point :comeon:

Rip to time remnant barry for that sacrifice :to:
Too bad nobody on the flash team really gave a damn:heh:
Probably why barry was like :manny: time for me to be happy and save mommy:mjcry:
Fuk the world:birdman:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man if this new season has Supergirl on her Superman TAS episode Brave New Metropolis type of event for her in this new Flashpoint universe :banderas: Ollies dad on that S1 Arrow Gawd mode shyt :banderas:Iris becomes a villain and Wally becomes a Flash instead of Barry??:damn: Joe dies instead :to:Laurel becomes her true Black Canary version like her Earth 2 couterpart:whew: Felicity really comes on some Cyborg no emotions type of character:ohlawd:Curtis becomes the REAL Mr. Terrific :birdman:Thea becomes Arrow from the shipwreck while Moria(:rip:) went on the boat and Ollie stayed at home instead :leon:Yo they could do so much :wow:Firestorm could be the Shazam role and have Ronnie, Stein, and Jax form Voltron to transform to him:blessed:The Thanagarians are on Earth!:mindblown::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: