"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I didn't like the episode for the most part. It felt like a lot of filler minus the last 10 minutes, for me it's the worst one all season. Usually pre finale episode stuff is jam packed with stuff to keep you hyped.

Edit.

Also they had Iris hair looking real horrible.

I agree, it wasn't that great of an episode outside of the last 5 minutes or so. Also...

Why isn't there a real push for Cisco to reach his full potential?
Why are they dragging out Wally and Jesse becoming meta humans?
Why didn't Barry make any real effort to save his dad?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't even want zoom killed or caught, I just want some trick where he's sent to another dimension but the threat of him always returning looms

The fact that Zoom isn't bound by dimensions makes him :ahh:
Normal villains hide out in the city. Zoom like fukk that I'm going to another dimension :banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dudes opening breaches like hes cable in xmen

I hope he takes iris next episode n drops her in some dimension

The fact that Zoom isn't bound by dimensions makes him :ahh:
Normal villains hide out in the city. Zoom like fukk that I'm going to another dimension :banderas:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
37FUqlr.gif
When your moms told you your teacher called :mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Regardless of what happens in the finale, Zoom has been an epic villain.

I'm somebody that usually cheers for the villain, but lately Zoom is just so heinous and unnecessarily evil :scust: that I'm legit ready for somebody to bring this guy to justice. I don't give a fukk if your dad killed your moms, that's not a good enough excuse to be that despicable. I mean you really gonna take his dad to his childhood home and murder him just to prove a point...fukk is his problem? And apparently he wants to destroy the earth? Plus the sheer amount of Ws he got this season is just disgusting.

I kind of want Zoom to survive because he's such a good villain that I wouldn't mind seeing him pop up again. At the same time, it would be stupid for Barry to spare him after all he did. Even if he loses his speed dude is still just too dangerous to live just off the chance that he might get his powers back one day.

But even if he's killed off, there's always a chance that he has a time remnant on standby somewhere. :ehh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just watched the ep
Zooms army turned out to be kind of a dud:francis:
Barry took out 10 of zooms lieutenants in a moment:francis:
Barry's been born again:blessed:when the force is with you who can stop you :ohlawd:
Damn shame what happened to arrow. Gave us a struggle canary for 2'seasons, with her lame fighting and struggle cry:scusthov:
had to take flash to show what a real canary can do :whoo:

Im not too mad at zoom killing harry. Payback for when barry put his dead mom and dad on that summer jam screen :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of what happens in the finale, Zoom has been an epic villain.

I'm somebody that usually cheers for the villain, but lately Zoom is just so heinous and unnecessarily evil :scust: that I'm legit ready for somebody to bring this guy to justice. I don't give a fukk if your dad killed your moms, that's not a good enough excuse to be that despicable. I mean you really gonna take his dad to his childhood home and murder him just to prove a point...fukk is his problem? And apparently he wants to destroy the earth? Plus the sheer amount of Ws he got this season is just disgusting.

I kind of want Zoom to survive because he's such a good villain that I wouldn't mind seeing him pop up again. At the same time, it would be stupid for Barry to spare him after all he did. Even if he loses his speed dude is still just too dangerous to live just off the chance that he might get his powers back one day.

But even if he's killed off, there's always a chance that he has a time remnant on standby somewhere. :ehh:

I hope he gets bodied 100% and all his remnants thrown in the :trash:

I'm tired of these Griffith type villains, soooo demonic with W's stacked sky high and no hope to defeat them :mjcry: