"The Flash" Season 2 thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gotdamn, Zoom is Barry's Deathstroke:wow:

I actually like Black Siren over LaurL's Black Canary. Leave that shyt for Sarahs fine ass

Zoom is just:wow: TV villain. First he dragged him all over town with the MJ cry face, then stole his speed, then killed his dad.

Only thing left is to fukk his bytch:wow:

I wonder if they gonna show the man in the iron mask next tuesday?

Wally knows who the Flash is now:banderas:

shyt is like Season 2 Arrow good:banderas:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So zoom killed Barry's dad, but in the next ep these nikkas racing

Racing :why:

That like nikka killing my dad then I play him in a competitive game of basketball :why:

There's got to be more to the setup than that. I doubt they're literally racing just for the sake of racing, more like they're both in the same place and they're trying to get to some other location first to do something to save or destroy Earth 2.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's got to be more to the setup than that. I doubt they're literally racing just for the sake of racing, more like they're both in the same place and they're trying to get to some other location first to do something to save or destroy Earth 2.
I hope so

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif

Remember Zoom said he's making it seem like those destroyed building are random. Maybe the buildings, the race, and ciscos vibes are all connected.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe caught-up in a Metapocalypse shootout:lupe: Barry Chef Curry:cook: on debris:gladbron: to save Dr. Mcgee:whew: Henry remembered their 90s past:sas1: Lowkey, Iris:fire: spittin BARZ:ahh: Black Siren sonar wave:dj2: gave Laurel her first hit:heh: Cisco/Caitlyn:laff: struggle doppelganger ruse:duck: BeatsbyWell console Jesse's eardrums frequency:usure: Zoom's Breach Cheat Code:krs: SpeedForce around Central:cape: makes the cypher complete, tho:obama:A Happy Thanksgiving ending:patrice: B-b-but, E2 dismantled birds kill the Vibe:huhldup: Flash mode just revealed Wally the truth:ohhh: And, Jay's ETHER Hand:devil: came thru:bryan: the last remaining Allen:rip: bloodline: VULGAR:dead:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every time I see Barry walking around with the Force ... You got the touch plays in my head..

the arrogance Prime had ...the way he drove, hit those decepts, transformed, shot a few more decepts .. he just seemed invincible ... then he got killed..

You just brought up one of my most painful childhood memories I completely forgot about. Damn you ...damn you to hell
:damn:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
37FUqlr.gif
Wait, the new
1408.gif

:krs::gladbron::dame::ohhh:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Every time I see Barry walking around with the Force ... You got the touch plays in my head..

the arrogance Prime had ...the way he drove, hit those decepts, transformed, shot a few more decepts .. he just seemed invincible ... then he got killed..

fukk you, @Optimus Prime ... shot me dead in my chest :mjcry:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You just brought up one of my most painful childhood memories I completely forgot about. Damn you ...damn you to hell
:damn:

I still remember when I saw this in theaters... and yes it was painful .. its still painful to watch...
but you see my parallel.. Barry like prime .. then henry's death was like ..... you know...