"The Flash" Season 2 thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:demonic:Damn zoom ran through E1 caitlin:shaq: to give E2 caitlin that pick:steviej:

This might as well have been titled the :flabbynsick: Episode
:flabbynsick: Barry could barely dodge punches from a :flabbynsick: meta human (woat fight scene of the series:scust:
Wally meeting the :flabbynsick: flash had to be embarrassing for barry. Somebody needs to gif him backing into the darkness and looking mad disappointed in himself:russ:
Zoom on his cell hunger games tip. Not enough to destroy one earth, hes trying to destroy them all:damn::birdman:
Hopefully he destroys super womans earth along the way:banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key, I think Barry might break the record for the highest number of Ls taken by a superhero in a single season. Since the start of Season 2 -

• Failed to stop the black hole (that he created) and Ronnie ended up having to sacrifice himself to stop it
  • Finally gets his pops out of prison...only for his pops to leave town a couple hours later
  • Takes one of the worst ass whoopings in TV history to Zoom, to the point of being temporarily crippled and even developing a mental block because he was so traumatized
  • Gets (a little) of his speed stolen by Wells without even noticing it, and only found out because Wells felt guilty
  • Broke up with his (very attractive) girlfriend for a BS reason
  • Runs into Eobard Thawne again and actually beats him (!) only to be forced to let him go back to the future and even help him get back
  • Goes to Earth-2 and ends up getting Earth-2 Joe (and some other people killed) and gets caught by Zoom and has to be rescued by his friends with no powers
  • Finds out that his mentor is evil (again...) and was Zoom the entire time and has been using him for his own plans
  • Attempts to go back in time to learn how to get faster and ends up accidentally bringing a Dementor to the past. :snoop:
  • Also gets caught by Thawne within about 10 minutes. Eventually Hartley has to save him from the Dementor.
  • Finally gets fast enough to fight Zoom...only for Zoom to win anyway and force him to give up his speed. And then Zoom kidnaps Caitlin anyway.
  • Apparently doesn't have a car and has to take the bus to work now that he doesn't have his powers

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the season and watching Barry struggle is part of why it's entertaining.

But still, dude really been putting the "L" in FLASH this season. Might have to start calling him Barry Ln.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Low key, I think Barry might break the record for the highest number of Ls taken by a superhero in a single season. Since the start of Season 2 -

• Failed to stop the black hole (that he created) and Ronnie ended up having to sacrifice himself to stop it
  • Finally gets his pops out of prison...only for his pops to leave town a couple hours later
  • Takes one of the worst ass whoopings in TV history to Zoom, to the point of being temporarily crippled and even developing a mental block because he was so traumatized
  • Gets (a little) of his speed stolen by Wells without even noticing it, and only found out because Wells felt guilty
  • Broke up with his (very attractive) girlfriend for a BS reason
  • Runs into Eobard Thawne again and actually beats him (!) only to be forced to let him go back to the future and even help him get back
  • Goes to Earth-2 and ends up getting Earth-2 Joe (and some other people killed) and gets caught by Zoom and has to be rescued by his friends with no powers
  • Finds out that his mentor is evil (again...) and was Zoom the entire time and has been using him for his own plans
  • Attempts to go back in time to learn how to get faster and ends up accidentally bringing a Dementor to the past. :snoop:
  • Also gets caught by Thawne within about 10 minutes. Eventually Hartley has to save him from the Dementor.
  • Finally gets fast enough to fight Zoom...only for Zoom to win anyway and force him to give up his speed. And then Zoom kidnaps Caitlin anyway.
  • Apparently doesn't have a car and has to take the bus to work now that he doesn't have his powers

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the season and watching Barry struggle is part of why it's entertaining.

But still, dude really been putting the "L" in FLASH this season. Might have to start calling him Barry Ln.

Arrow season 4 is a entire L for Oliver, and the people who watch it

:mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Arrow season 4 is a entire L for Oliver, and the people who watch it

:mjcry:

I'm not caught up on Arrow but is it really that bad? :why:

Some of the stuff I've heard got me wondering if I should just watch up to the end of Season 3 and quit.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Some of the stuff I've heard got me wondering if I should just watch up to the end of Season 3 and quit.

The writers went full retard with this Olicity shyt for the sake of catering to the bytch demographics of the CW.... :snoop: shyt is done man...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

Stop at season 2 breh:mjcry:
The first 5-6 eps of season 3 was pretty good.
once raw al goul kicked ollie off the mountain that was the real end of his chapter

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
gSCPeHX.jpg