tumblr_o69uu5uNea1rge6ixo10_250.gif

:damn:
Probably got a few pumps in before he came out the other side:wow:

Plot twist, Caitlyn pregnant in season finale with Zoom Jr. :wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Wait so was there a scene involving Benjamin button cut resolving his story? :dwillhuh:
Did I skip over it by mistake?:dahell:
I liked the fake science behind his powers though, surprisingly easy to follow this time:ehh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Wait so was there a scene involving Benjamin button cut resolving his story? :dwillhuh:
Did I skip over it by mistake?:dahell:
I liked the fake science behind his powers though, surprisingly easy to follow this time:ehh:

He kept trying to fight Barry and that accelerated his aging process leading to to him getting weak and dying. Then he reverted to his teenage self.

The actor who played him was bad and seeing the old man makeup with those young clothes added to the comedy :mjlol:.

At least they resolved the Jesse/Harry situation. I don't even really remember who he killed for her :yeshrug:and her being just as afraid of him as she was of Zoom was always :martin:. Her having 5 majors though :leon:.

Zoom phasing thru Kaitlyn and killing Killer Frost was :banderas:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
He kept trying to fight Barry and that accelerated his aging process leading to to him getting weak and dying. Then he reverted to his teenage self.
Did that dude die or was he just ko'd? They sorta didn't mention him after he reverted back.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

The actor who played him was bad and seeing the old man makeup with those young clothes added to the comedy :mjlol:.

At least they resolved the Jesse/Harry situation. I don't even really remember who he killed for her :yeshrug:and her being just as afraid of him as she was of Zoom was always :martin:. Her having 5 majors though :leon:.

Zoom phasing thru Kaitlyn and killing Killer Frost was :banderas:
So he was a dead teenager? Why did he revert back?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm glad they wrapped up this Jesse being wild ungrateful sh!t quickly. Am I the only one that thought Wells told no lies in the beginning? Zoom has been semi reasonable thus far. He could've easily came out the portal bodying everything in sight and it would have been all on Barry....and then they made him even faster.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
They're humanizing Zoom too much for my liking. It would be different if they used the actual Hunter Zolomon character from the comics because him becoming Zoom is all about character progression.

However, this version of Zoom came out of the gate gully as fukk and as the season's progressed, they've made him a conflicted killer who's only that way because of his messed up childhood. It's like they're prepping us for his redemption arc :beli: