"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They're humanizing Zoom too much for my liking. It would be different if they used the actual Hunter Zolomon character from the comics because him becoming Zoom is all about character progression.

However, this version of Zoom came out of the gate gully as fukk and as the season's progressed, they've made him a conflicted killer who's only that way because of his messed up childhood. It's like they're prepping us for his redemption arc :beli:
It's like they're hustlin backwards right?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Snake was aging quick? :dwillhuh:

I never got to the end of Metal Gear. What happened breh? :dwillhuh:

Long ass story short, his genes were manipulated to rapidly accelerate's his aging, basically to make sure he dies off quick if they somehow fail to kill him by other means. So by Metal Gear Solid 4, he looks like he's in his late 80's despite being in his early 40's.

He even looks older than Big Boss at the very end of the game and he was 78.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Snake was aging quick? :dwillhuh:

I never got to the end of Metal Gear. What happened breh? :dwillhuh:

Yeah, it was basically a side effect of him being a clone. That's why in this picture -

Old-Snake-MGS4.jpg

Snake is only in his early 40s.

Anyway, anybody think this new particle accelerator explosion is going to be how Wally gets his powers? He'll probably try to sneak in and get caught in it or something.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
On the real though, I have to admit that Teddy Sears is doing a good job playing Zoom.

Watching him play Jay Garrick I wasn't sure if he could pull off a convincing Zoom but he's definitely doing a decent job playing a crazy psychopath. In fact I'd say he's better as Zoom/Hunter Zolomon than he was as Jay Garrick.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These writers are trying to be too cute and it feels clumsy. I don't want to completely write Zoom off because he was cold up until the reveal and they could still redeem him but it's not looking good.

I didn't mind the origin story. My problem has been the Caitlyn stuff. It is killing his whole mystique.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Killer Frost slid Caitlin on Chill Mode:troll: Zoom come thru:cape: on his Sub Zero FATALITY shyt:youngsabo: Ungrateful bytchy Daughter back:sitdown: Her science expertise pushed Cisco to the side quick:umad: Gary CaColman:laff: Go HAM with double barrels:skip: Barry HOLMES struggle speed combos:pachaha: Iris:fire: in the cut:steviej: Wally giddy to meet his Flash bro:lolbron: Word to Uncle Phil:rip:, Joe's the GOAT TV Dad, tho:mjcry: Wells recreating the Particle Accelerator Bomb:ld: Cuz, the first explosion wasn't damaging enuff:lupe:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
On the real though, I have to admit that Teddy Sears is doing a good job playing Zoom.

Watching him play Jay Garrick I wasn't sure if he could pull off a convincing Zoom but he's definitely doing a decent job playing a crazy psychopath. In fact I'd say he's better as Zoom/Hunter Zolomon than he was as Jay Garrick.

He's doing a good job but for me .. every time Jay on screen I think of Captain America... he reminds so much of Chris Evans.. mannerisms down to the hair cut

Last edited: