"The Flash" Season 2 thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That last episode was ass. How many Jay's out here now:dahell:?

This is disrespectful to the OG flash

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm not sure if I've ever seen a young female on tv that at some point isn't portrayed as one of the most selfish, ungrateful creatures to walk the earth.
Typical spoiled brat CAC shyt, this is how Hollywood CAC writers kids probably act
I had to quote myself .. post # 5460 .... feb 10

@Ms. Elaine ..
Told you let my theories marinate for a few weeks.... I'm not as crazy as you thought:wub:

look at that. it wasn't morse code but I did say he was knocking in a code too...

I thought they were saying zoom is another version of Jay not the same guy:patrice:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
And we all know he's going to die anyway :mjlol:

Barry/Iris is end game and I wish the show would stop p*ssyfooting and put them together :comeon:

They're together by episode 21.

He's about to lose out to Barry in a few episodes so I don't know what you're celebrating for. :heh:

I'm just mad that he's so unattractive to me. They could have found someone who was at least cute. Damn. :aicmon:

:dahell: WTF are you posting spoilers????!!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dahell: WTF are you posting spoilers????!!!!

I was talking about @Ms. Elaine's posts. She's mentioned in the past that you find spoilers for "Arrow" & "The Flash" on Tumbler because the producers spend so much time on Tumbler chatting with fans & shyt and onset pics & screenshots from future episodes are posted on Tumbler.

So those posts are obviously spoilers she got from Tumbler.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I was talking about @Ms. Elaine's posts. She's mentioned in the past that you find spoilers for "Arrow" & "The Flash" on Tumbler because the producers spend so much time on Tumbler chatting with fans & shyt and onset pics & screenshots from future episodes are posted on Tumbler.

The fukk? :what: I am even have a Tumblr. FOH.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The fukk? :what: I am even have a Tumblr. FOH.

:comeon: You don't have to have a Tumblr account to lurk. How else did you learn that info?