"The Flash" Season 2 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

There’s a new superhero in National City! Kara gains a lightning-fast ally when The Flash arrives from another dimension. The duo must team up to battle Silver Banshee and Livewire while trying to get The Flash home. Go behind the scenes of this epic crossover and don’t miss Supergirl Monday, March 28 at 8/7c. Only CBS

The cast of Supergirl talks about the show's latest villains, Silver Banshee and Livewire. Supergirl airs Mondays at 8/7c. Only CBS

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Aside from Barry's mission to become faster being the reason he ends up on Supergirl's Earth, the crosssover has zilch to do with this season of The Flash.

The annoying thing is that it didn't seem to fit in continuity-wise with where they left off on Flash last week. Last week they just discovered that Zoom is Jay (or a version of Jay), and I expect that this weeks Flash will pick up from that exact point. But for some reason Barry just randomly popped up on "Earth-CBS" wearing a version of Reverse Flash's tachyon recharger. They never explained how he got it. (If Mercury Labs gives it to him later on this season, they we know they were aired in the wrong order.)

Last season, whenever they did a crossover between Flash and Arrow they lined up the continuity between the two shows perfectly. I guess its much harder since they're making arrangements between different networks.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
So they got Kevin Smith directing an episode and Jason Mewes has been cast to be in it. :gag:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The annoying thing is that it didn't seem to fit in continuity-wise with where they left off on Flash last week. Last week they just discovered that Zoom is Jay (or a version of Jay), and I expect that this weeks Flash will pick up from that exact point. But for some reason Barry just randomly popped up on "Earth-CBS" wearing a version of Reverse Flash's tachyon recharger. They never explained how he got it. (If Mercury Labs gives it to him later on this season, they we know they were aired in the wrong order.)

Last season, whenever they did a crossover between Flash and Arrow they lined up the continuity between the two shows perfectly. I guess its much harder since they're making arrangements between different networks.
I doubt they even reference it on The Flash, unless they do another crossover in the future.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_o4kwx2u4jc1uvcgjlo1_500.gif

tumblr_o4kwx2u4jc1uvcgjlo2_500.gif

tumblr_o4kwx2u4jc1uvcgjlo8_500.gif

tumblr_o4kwx2u4jc1uvcgjlo5_500.gif

tumblr_o4kwx2u4jc1uvcgjlo6_500.gif

tumblr_o4kwx2u4jc1uvcgjlo3_500.gif

tumblr_o4kwx2u4jc1uvcgjlo7_500.gif