"The Flash" Season 2 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 15th episode of the season airing tonight:

King Shark is back and he's heading for Central City on Tuesday's new episode of The Flash!

Producers' preview:

Diggle travels to Central City to help take down King Shark on tonight's new episode of The Flash at 8/7c!

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Wally Lashes Out At Barry In This Explosive Flash Exclusive Clip

Sneak peak at tonight's episode: Wally can't stand Barry. What a relief. :whew: I can't stand Barry either.:pachaha:

And how in the word is Barry perfect when he's out here fukking with girl's emotions and using them for sex before tossing them aside (Patty), sexually assaulting chicks (E2 Iris), killing/illegally detaining people with no guilt? :comeon:

Enjoy the episode you guys; I won't waste my time watching this shark garbage.

See you in a few weeks. There's a long break after this episode.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice:

H8A4lUkl.jpg

Maybe its my monitor, but I don't see anything in the circles.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wally Lashes Out At Barry In This Explosive Flash Exclusive Clip

Sneak peak at tonight's episode: Wally can't stand Barry. What a relief. :whew: I can't stand Barry either.:pachaha:

And how in the word is Barry perfect when he's out here fukking with girl's emotions and using them for sex before tossing them aside (Patty), sexually assaulting chicks (E2 Iris), killing/illegally detaining people with no guilt? :comeon:

Enjoy the episode you guys; I won't waste my time watching this shark garbage.

See you in a few weeks. There's a long break after this episode.
Sexually assaulting??:dwillhuh: She attacked him..:dwillhuh::skip::jbhmm::martin:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Sexually assaulting??:dwillhuh: She attacked him..:dwillhuh::skip::jbhmm::martin:
:comeon:

She was under the impression that she was being affectionate with her husband.

The minute things started to get physical, he should have said gone :whoa: and explained the whole situation and he certainly should not have gone home with her.

Who knows what would have happened if Joe didn't get shot and the two spent the night together.:aicmon: