"The Flash" Season 2 thread

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Stand right in front of wormholes that aren't yet closed with your back turned so a hand can go right through it bruh

Jay Garrick is the dumbest muthafukka in captivity..don't even ask me how I did it:youngsabo:

Caitlyn killing people cross different universes. Did he even get to sniff the p*ssy?

Once he took 2 steps I knew he was done :heh:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Just realized nothing really happened in this episode and we didn't learn shyt. :beli:

Jesse was saved. Earth 2 Barry and Iris found out about Earth 1, Flash was able to phase through that glass on some Little Engine that Could shyt. Jay is either the guy locked up, Zoom, or working with zoom?

Let's not forget, the new editor is #blackexcellence. I know we can't have 20+ episodes of Zoom but it's gonna suck going from Zoom and Earth 2 to King Shark :shaq2:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just realized nothing really happened in this episode and we didn't learn shyt. :beli:

Nothing happened? :wtf:

Jessie (who is a future speedster) was finally rescued from Zoom, which has been a subplot for over half the season. Jay gets killed/kidnapped by Zoom, meanwhile they hint that he has a connection to Zoom. Plus they close the portal.

Episode was mad eventful. Sounds like you just don't like the show. :beli:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Nothing happened? :wtf:

Jessie (who is a future speedster) was finally rescued from Zoom, which has been a subplot for over half the season. Jay gets killed/kidnapped by Zoom, meanwhile they hint that he has a connection to Zoom. Plus they close the portal.

Episode was mad eventful. Sounds like you just don't like the show. :beli:

By nothing I mean shyt that we couldn't predict. We all knew Jessie and Barry were going to get saved going in to this episode.

The only "surprising" thing in this episode was Jay potentially getting merc'd but he's been such a dud that I didn't really give a shyt. And then to make matters worse, no follow up next week. We gotta deal with King Shark's lame ass. :aicmon:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He's Jay and Jay from E 2 is an imposter :patrice:

JAY DIDNT GO TO TAKE A NAP HE WENT TO EARTH 2! This nikka is zoom! :mindblown:

Jay is not Zoom. That's too easy.

So Jay is so fast he can just jump between Earths and be Zoom like it aint shyt?

Well maybe Jay isn't Zoom after all..

Stand in front of the breach brehs :comeon:

WHAT THE fukk!

Welp. There's goes our theory. :aicmon:

And a filler episode next week. :francis:

Zoom been doing the "echo" shyt that Reverse Flash did last season. :coffee: