"The Flash" Season 2 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ya man the biggest question I got now is why that guy tapped Jay's name and freaked out when they said Jay was ok on Earth 1. What if somehow Jay split into 2 people from his crazy experiments to go faster? The one guy locked up and the guy that zoom just put his arm through :ohlawd: and he lost his speed cause he's not whole :patrice: At least his cells are regenerating so hopefully that can repair your heart after it got phased through like that :shaq2:

Great episode though, I'm gonna miss the fukery of Earth 2. Not sure why Wells didn't just blast Zoom while he was frozen though :stopitslime:. Also wouldn't Ronnie form Earth 1 be somewhere on Earth 2? Wasn't the theory he got sucked into Earth 2 when he split with Professor Stein....I have so many questions :wow:

:obama:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
NEB7ibxho6lbDI_2_a.jpg
What was the man in the mask hair color?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jay was in on it. He knew he was gonna get snatched. No real explanation, just seems that way.

maybe your right,
the breach closes, but jay is now regenerating and will get his "speed" plus hes smart enough to tell zoom everything he knows, maybe they merge like nail and piccolo :ehh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ya man the biggest question I got now is why that guy tapped Jay's name and freaked out when they said Jay was ok on Earth 1. What if somehow Jay split into 2 people from his crazy experiments to go faster? The one guy locked up and the guy that zoom just put his arm through :ohlawd: and he lost his speed cause he's not whole :patrice: At least his cells are regenerating so hopefully that can repair your heart after it got phased through like that :shaq2:

Great episode though, I'm gonna miss the fukery of Earth 2. Not sure why Wells didn't just blast Zoom while he was frozen though :stopitslime:. Also wouldn't Ronnie form Earth 1 be somewhere on Earth 2? Wasn't the theory he got sucked into Earth 2 when he split with Professor Stein....I have so many questions :wow:

He freaked out because he's Jay. or he was saying Jay is Zoom.. Which brings me to my new theory of Jay/Hunter being twins. In the same vain as Barry/Cobalt Blue in the comics I think Zoom/Hunter might be that way.. So there's 2 faces on each world.. and Zoom captured his twin to keep him out the spotlight.

After he became Zoom he locked him up and hid his face and voice from the world

I also believe E1 Ronnie is onEarth 2 somewhere. Probably without his memory.

And Maybe E2 Barry created Gideon because E1 Barry aint shyt with the computer..

And what if JAy always had his speed but was faking it because he needed V9.I mean we never saw Jay actually try to run he just said he cant.
And that wasnt Jay that was a speed mirage

Last edited: